Photo

sussex pet rescue help me fundraise and help mrfugly!

sussex pet rescue charity dogs fundraising ideas

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#51 no1

no1

pronounced no one

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,519 posts

Posted 24 February 2019 - 09:53 PM

hi no1 i just tried it and seemed to work for me,if theres a problem i will get in touch if needs be let me know thanks muchly to you from all the hounds!peace

It works now duke, happy hounds all around.       :)

Date: February 24, 2019 at 1:50:38 PM PST Transaction ID: 7666-5937-7483-158 Purpose: 25 Donation to: Sussex Pet Rescue Charitable Trust
  • duke, W.S and Horse Badorties like this

#52 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,034 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 02:23 PM

hi all well a bad day today mrfugly been vomiting for a few days on and of and today on his morning walk he had a dump as normal but then seemed stuck and back legs not working he shaking and could not walk for about 10 minutes idk what the feck ails him this time hes 10 now and getting old like me so this afternoon sussex pet rescue are paying for me to go take mrfugly to the vets yet again he has lumps as well again but not seemingly at lymph nodes so im hoping its just maybe something skeletal idk but i do know without the help from sussex pet rescue we would be bollocksed!

so if you guys have any pennies you can afford to donate to spr then please do its easy you can use paypal even!back later today link in sig or top of page for spr please help if your able,bless all the mutts!peace

• Dex and Horse Badorties like this

#53 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Moderators
  • 7,043 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 03:20 PM

Good vibes for MrFugly. :)

• duke, mrsDeeks and Dex like this

#54 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,034 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 09:15 PM

hi all well mrfugly has arthritis of the hips and has had a course of antinflamatory pills and a needle biopsy of the lumps strangely the biggest lump seems to have gone but we thought that before and it came back so idk till results come back its awfully worrying bless him he is such a good natured chap and has had so much trouble mostly due to his breed they all suffer from the same things and need constant vet care,thank god for sussex pet rescue and you lot for any donations anything you can afford will help and all donations go to help the dogs under spr care,fingers crossed for mrfugly,peace

• jimmi2scoops and Horse Badorties like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sussex pet rescue, charity, dogs, fundraising, ideas

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.