Photo
- - - - -

The Up2Nogood/Dutch Passion Pot Noodle Comp (Photoperiod strains)

Dutch passion PotNoodle Buds PhotoPeriod Freaks Grow

• Please log in to reply
285 replies to this topic

#281 Hot Sausage

Hot Sausage

Totally Batterd

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 08:23 PM

Cheers mate, I think a week should be enough, she starting to go a bit ginger on top.
  • duke likes this

#282 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Administrators
  • 14,723 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2016 - 09:51 PM

Cheers mate, I think a week should be enough, she starting to go a bit ginger on top.

No problem it was a bit annoying when I entered but the comp finished when mine was only half way through last time so dont want that to happen to people :)

• Budgie, duke, mrsDeeks and 1 other like this

#283 Hot Sausage

Hot Sausage

Totally Batterd

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2016 - 10:20 PM

Attached File  image.jpg   142.34KB   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   147.45KB   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   273.12KB   0 downloads
Much love guys
  • Budgie, Dekay, jimmi2scoops and 4 others like this

#284 Dekay

Dekay

• Administrators
  • 14,723 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2016 - 10:24 PM

Looks like a winner HS ;)

• Budgie, jimmi2scoops, weedtroll and 3 others like this

#285 Dekay

Dekay

• Administrators
  • 14,723 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 10:32 PM

Will finish this comp up tomorrow am really busy with comps at minute but get the poll up and that then :)

• weedtroll, mrsDeeks and Hot Sausage like this

#286 Dekay

Dekay

• Administrators
  • 14,723 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2016 - 10:27 PM

I went back through the thread to make the poll and put up pictures but there arent any in last weeks from anyone other than hot sausage and myself, Kens have disappeared?, there was a bud pic but no finished plant one or updates from Rassensi not sure what happened there lol, and as I not entering the comp goes to Hot Sausage, well done fella its some achievment growing a photo all way to end in a pot noodle, contact Budgie for prize, and I will give you the pot noodle award now :)

• jimmi2scoops, weedtroll, olmec and 3 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dutch passion, PotNoodle, Buds, PhotoPeriod, Freaks, Grow

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.