Photo
- - - - -

Strawberry Banana & Blueberry in coco, LED style.

Sunplus led dutch passion reserva privada coco daft fuckers growing weed

• Please log in to reply
234 replies to this topic

#1 jimmi2scoops

jimmi2scoops

In for a penny, in for a pound.

• Administrators
  • 17,154 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 08:07 PM

Righto peeps time for summink different for me, this time i`ll be growing a Strawberry Banana cutting it`s by Reserva Privada (DNA Genetics) and a Blueberry from seed by Dutch Passion I`ve had them vegging for some time under a 2 x 14watt t-5 bulbs. The Strawberry Banana cutting got really big so i took another and disposed of the other bigger one the right way :)

I`ll be wanging them under the LED in 2 or 3 weeks time but atmo they just lazing away under a cfl, they bboth got topped Saturday, About were at really atmo. Cheers peeps as always. :joint: Oh yes the Blueberry is the sturdy one on the right and spindly spangly fooker is the SB

• Budgie, Dekay, Lab Rat and 19 others like this

#2 revert

revert

wut? where? when?

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 08:12 PM

Ha, you've got the LED bug now haven't you Jimmi. Welcome to the club lol

Front row and I'd wish you good luck but you really don't need it ;)

• Budgie, Dekay, jimmi2scoops and 5 others like this

#3 jimmi2scoops

jimmi2scoops

• Administrators
  • 17,154 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 08:31 PM

Yes im enjoying growing with it tbh and it`s not too shabby, im happy with what i seeing, mind you im always happy when i got summink growing, i get P`ed off when i got nowt growing.

Thinking im gonna build some sota trellis for the Strawberry Bannana to keep it down and in line with the bluebery which i will just let do it`s own thing, tis a sturdy little fekker from what i seen and it doesn`t need much looking after. Cheers @revert

• Dekay, revert, duke and 7 others like this

#4 gingerb

gingerb

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 08:32 PM

Hey Jimmi am in for this, hav you grown out a strawberry banana before?

• jimmi2scoops, revert, duke and 4 others like this

#5 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Administrators
  • 16,062 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 11:30 PM

Ha you will love strawberry banana you deffo want to keep its height down compared to the blueberry though the stretch is a few inches on the blueberry but its a few feet on the SB if you let it go like I did, what a plonker I am sometimes. Both are lovely smoke JImmi but think the SB is a little special, I keep leaving that jar alone because it will run out one day if I smoke it lol ;)

• jimmi2scoops, duke, Zipp and 9 others like this

#6 jimmi2scoops

jimmi2scoops

• Administrators
  • 17,154 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 12:25 AM

Hey Jimmi am in for this, hav you grown out a strawberry banana before?

No ive not grown it before ginge but theirs a few around these parts have, so ive been asking them for a few tips and then theirs a few grows of it on here i followed too, it can near on triple in size after flipping and then the blueberry is the opposite, but i`ll sort it no poblemo one way or another. Nice one ginge. :)

Ha you will love strawberry banana you deffo want to keep its height down compared to the blueberry though the stretch is a few inches on the blueberry but its a few feet on the SB if you let it go like I did, what a plonker I am sometimes. Both are lovely smoke JImmi but think the SB is a little special, I keep leaving that jar alone because it will run out one day if I smoke it lol ;)

I think im gonna keep it going taking a cutt fom cutt for a few or more grows for sure, cus it seems the seeds are scarce and like trying to find rocking horse shite and if its as nice as you say, then its a must, tis just a pity its a crazy stretching type cus the room is tiny really for such a big plant, but if i can be arsed ill rig together a trellis type thing, summat like that, if not ill just bend them eveywhere i can. Cheers mukka. :)

• Dekay, duke, Zipp and 6 others like this

#7 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 10:12 PM

No stopping you Jimbo, top man. Looks like your loving the LED, converted yet mate, or are you missing the HPS.

The young ladies look nice and solid, good luck with this mate, although you wont need it as per.

• jimmi2scoops, duke, Zipp and 2 others like this

#8 jimmi2scoops

jimmi2scoops

• Administrators
  • 17,154 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 10:18 PM

No stopping you Jimbo, top man. Looks like your loving the LED, converted yet mate, or are you missing the HPS.

The young ladies look nice and solid, good luck with this mate, although you wont need it as per.

For this space it`s all i`ll be using from now on m8, just LED, if i spread my wings and bring out the tent at some point i`ll just bosh in a hps. But as is im cool doing my little percy grows in here.

• Dekay, duke, Zipp and 4 others like this

#9 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 10:36 AM

Good luck with this one m8 as u no I love a bit of the strawberry banana and fingers crossed she will tick all the boxes for you to! Beware it can be a bitch to skin up with more stuck to ya fingers than in the spliff lol
  • jimmi2scoops, duke, Zipp and 4 others like this

#10 Zipp

Zipp

Coco Automatic Mod'ness

• Sleeping Mods
  • 4,747 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 11:37 AM

I see your going for the healthy option for january lol good luck with your new grow buddie they sound lush :D :bigjoint: :bigjoint:

• jimmi2scoops, duke, denots and 4 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sunplus led, dutch passion, reserva privada, coco, daft fuckers growing weed

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.