57 replies to this topic

#1 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,022 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 10:36 PM

This thread is to report problems or errors with the new skin, or to request the addition of missing features that are available on the other skins.

If you find something wrong or which doesn't work as expected, or if you want to request an additional feature, please post about it here and I'll see what I can do :)

In general, I'll deal with things in this order:
  • Fixing errors which affect forum-wide functionality
  • Fixing errors in existing functionality that Tapatalk would provide
  • Fixing errors in other existing functionality
  • Adding missing functionality that Tapatalk would otherwise provide
  • Feature requests
I'm currently aware of the following issues, and will address them in roughly this order (I'll keep this up to date as things get fixed and others come to light):
  • Missing Skip to end and Skip to start buttons when reading some messages
  • The shoutbox, which could do with tidying up
  • The Gallery, which is a complete mess at the moment

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, Dekay and 5 others like this

#2 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,413 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 01:55 AM

Thanks missy, I do love the look of the new mobile skin but couldn't get it to work nice for me, the one thing that did work well was the shout box but I think it was that was making the Windows not fit proper, il keep trying it now an then tho
  • mellowed and jimmi2scoops like this

#3 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,022 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 11:50 AM

Thanks missy, I do love the look of the new mobile skin but couldn't get it to work nice for me, the one thing that did work well was the shout box but I think it was that was making the Windows not fit proper, il keep trying it now an then tho

If everything's running off the right of the screen, then that might well be it.

#4 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,413 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 10:05 AM

Just an update from me, I was using the new skin yesterday and one thing it just couldn't do for me was open a picture, I was in jimmi's new diary and when I clicked on one of the thumbnail's first time it tried to open it I just got one corner of the pic an zooming in or out did not alter the amount of picture shown,after that it would just black out the whole page ( like when u have a floating window above another page ) an as it was covering the original page it was impossible to close the floating picture only way to get rid was to leave jimmi's thread and then re enter jimmi's thread
  • duke likes this

#5 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,105 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 11:23 PM

hi we seem to have a problem with peoples pictures uploaded on mobiles turning sideways though posted correct way up originally,nappa ,capt beefheart,and a few others are having the same issue,peace

#6 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,022 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 11:27 PM

hi we seem to have a problem with peoples pictures uploaded on mobiles turning sideways though posted correct way up originally,nappa ,capt beefheart,and a few others are having the same issue,peace

Does this happen if the same pictures are uploaded using the standard skins?

And, have you got a link to a probleim post, please, so that I can see whether they display sideways on all skins or just the mobile one, and to investigate the sources of the page as delivered?

#7 smokin soul

smokin soul

droplets of yes and no in an ocean of maybe

• Respected User
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 12:32 AM

testing

Attached Files

#8 smokin soul

smokin soul

• Respected User
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 12:34 AM

thats on the new skin with the phone in "landscape" position so it does seem "portrait" pics are the problem

• mrsDeeks likes this

#9 mrsDeeks

mrsDeeks

Mrs Deeks

• Banned
  • 10,342 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 12:37 AM

when you take the pic landscape it appears the correct way on here i have found that :)

#10 smokin soul

smokin soul

• Respected User
  • 1,708 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 12:37 AM

old school

Attached Files

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.