• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#51 mellowed

mellowed

The Untroubled One

• Sleeping Mods
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 03:06 PM

Ive just got this when i uploaded a pic missy.

Is this us or my phone?

Attached File  Screenshot_2016-03-28-16-02-27.png   82.02KB   0 downloads
  • duke likes this

#52 Special Branch

Special Branch

head tha ball

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 05:58 AM

Hello everyone i like the new mobile version only snag at my end is that if a thread has loads of comments and pages i cant skip to the last page ive to keep hitting next? Dunno if its me being stupid tho
  • Budgie likes this

#53 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,022 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 02:22 PM

Hello everyone i like the new mobile version only snag at my end is that if a thread has loads of comments and pages i cant skip to the last page ive to keep hitting next? Dunno if its me being stupid tho

I think this was raised elsewhere, and that the answer was the 'Skip to End/Start' buttons only appear when the last/first page isn't one of the listed/numbered links.

e.g. If there are 15 pages then the 'Skip' buttons won't be shown if you are on pages 2, 3 or 4 (and maybe 5), nor on pages 12, 13 or 14, because buttons for '1' and '15' will be visible respectively.
  • Special Branch likes this

#54 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,960 posts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 11:24 AM

Not a biggy and i Think its down to how android browsers render the pages perhaps but clicking on the 'like" button seems to force a full page refresh as opposed to a handshake and local update that pc browsers do.

It makes things laggy, wastes data and is a pain when liking several posts.
  • duke and Joe like this

#55 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,413 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 11:27 AM

Has the ip board mobile version been removed? All the other skins a total crap on safari. It’s the only one that works properly for me
  • duke likes this

#56 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,022 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 11:56 AM

Not removed, @olmec, but hidden because it's extremely tricky to transfer changes from the 'ordinary' skins to that one, and only one person uses it (I'm assuming that's you!) and the forum software should have automatically used it for them.

It's back now :)
  • duke and olmec like this

#57 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,413 posts

Posted 22 December 2019 - 02:32 PM

Not removed, @olmec, but hidden because it's extremely tricky to transfer changes from the 'ordinary' skins to that one, and only one person uses it (I'm assuming that's you!) and the forum software should have automatically used it for them.

It's back now :)

Wow am I the only one that uses it? How do you all cope ( iOS ) it’s not as if I’m on an older unit or anything, this the only skin that works properly for me, if I use the other mobile versions all the different elements of the website are scattered and I have to scroll or pinch minimise to follow a thread
  • duke likes this

#58 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,385 posts

Posted 24 December 2019 - 02:25 PM

I keep finding mosquitoes man any help with that

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.