Cheeseman

boerenkaas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 11:48 AM

Wait two weeks though dred?
Re usable in two mins is an airpot look like new aswell
Can be adjusted by raising the base etc so there's no damp wood or mouldy smelling pots, as the plastic is not porous
And I've got a gimp cap to match🧀
Just sayin😀Attached File  IMG_0595.JPG   247.52KB   0 downloads

Edited by Cheeseman, 23 July 2017 - 11:53 AM.

• The Dude Abides, duke, W.S and 4 others like this

#12 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,393 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 12:01 PM

hi funky there are a few im sure still using them but cant remember who atm i did try them but didnt get on with them with coco it washes out the holes when you water a right pain and they dead hard to bottom feed but im sure theres a few,peace

Tip if u ever go back to them, take a few handfuls of coco 3-4 and throw it in the bottom of ya air pot, now massage it into the hole's up the side, when most of it has gone I.e. Trapped in the holes throw a few more handfuls of coco in and slowly fill up the pot repeating the massaging the coco into the sides as u come up the pot, less than 1 min later you have an air pot that will not leak from the sides or spew coco out every time you water
  • The Dude Abides, duke, Bubonik Chronic and 3 others like this

#13 Cheeseman

Cheeseman

boerenkaas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 12:13 PM

Have to say though I've only used 15 litre which I thought was easy to fill I enjoyed the massage aswell had my left hand fingering my ass at the same time😲
Was thinking of getting smaller versions 3 litre-5 litre with the intention of,when ready to pot up drying the coco slightly so it can be unraveled before plugging it into a 15 litre pot, will this be ok Olmec ?
  • The Dude Abides, duke, Bubonik Chronic and 2 others like this

#14 Cheeseman

Cheeseman

boerenkaas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 12:36 PM

Sorry,
You defo can't lift the 15 litre with one hand for fear of it collapsing it is a two hand op
Using the 12 litre fabrics I was able to pick them up with one hand really easy which was helpful moving around multiple plants to get the best out of lights
Also it is a struggle to drag them against the ribbed garlands
  • The Dude Abides, duke, Bandit420 and 3 others like this

#15 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 11,144 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 01:28 PM

Tip if u ever go back to them, take a few handfuls of coco 3-4 and throw it in the bottom of ya air pot, now massage it into the hole's up the side, when most of it has gone I.e. Trapped in the holes throw a few more handfuls of coco in and slowly fill up the pot repeating the massaging the coco into the sides as u come up the pot, less than 1 min later you have an air pot that will not leak from the sides or spew coco out every time you water

cheers olmec i shall remember that maybe! but i stick with my poundland builders buckets with shitloads of holes drilled in them 20 ltr or there abouts and touchwood i have allways had a very healthy rootball on examination after the chop so i reckon my roots are happy enough!i just wish i could use both lights atm but it gets to damn hot but the bigger net is not covered well by 1 250w lamp though i find the different strains do vary killa watt needs lots of lumens but my fave vk thrives best under just one 250w hps so maybe a bigger reason to keep it going,good luck buddy,peace

• The Dude Abides, fairy, Bandit420 and 5 others like this

#16 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Moderators
  • 5,345 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 03:43 PM

Sorry,
You defo can't lift the 15 litre with one hand for fear of it collapsing it is a two hand op
Using the 12 litre fabrics I was able to pick them up with one hand really easy which was helpful moving around multiple plants to get the best out of lights
Also it is a struggle to drag them against the ribbed garlands

Hi Cheese, you can lift them with one hand if you use Stoney's method, get an old bucket handle or a handle from a 10lt paint tub, push the ends of the handle into the holes and viola, I managed to lift my 20lt air pots with one hand using his method.

He posted how to do it in the Frog Blog.

All good things

TDA

• duke, Bandit420, Dex and 4 others like this

#17 Cheeseman

Cheeseman

boerenkaas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 04:04 PM

Yes dude I have read it and in the early stages of prep and growth..
great idea love innovation the handles once fitted look like they grew there 👏👏
  • The Dude Abides, duke, Dex and 3 others like this

#18 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 07:58 PM

john homes recalled the fukas duw to a waste of money :D

• Cheeseman and Horse Badorties like this

#19 Cheeseman

Cheeseman

boerenkaas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 08:16 PM

They do look like sex toys he he

A few pics of a pot upAttached File  IMG_0685.JPG   183.36KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0687.JPG   200.21KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0689.JPG   161.08KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0690.JPG   217.21KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0691.JPG   159KB   0 downloads

I think they're simple to use
🧀🧀
  • The Dude Abides, fairy, captain beefheart and 1 other like this

#20 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 08:45 PM

They do look like sex toys he he

A few pics of a pot upattachicon.gifIMG_0685.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0687.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0689.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0690.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0691.JPG

I think they're simple to use
🧀🧀

tidy bach but the stuff inside the pots is hard work,mention COCO to me i break out in a sweat see..........atb and good luck with the faffing about :D

• The Dude Abides likes this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.