• Please log in to reply
194 replies to this topic

#1 jimmi2scoops

jimmi2scoops

In for a penny, in for a pound.

• Administrators
  • 17,154 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 04:31 PM

So i thought i`d better get this grow diary going, i`ve had these cuttings in small pots stashed around the house moving from cupboard to cupboard as the council needed to get in for fireproofing and shit like that, so these are maybe 6 or 7week old cutts and possibly older i`ve forgot i`ve had them that long now. I`ve potted them up into coco 2 weeks ago and i flipped to bloom maybe Wednesday or Thirsaday just gone, i have 3 plants but the spare is in a small noodle pot as i ran out of coco, i do have a load of pearlite though and i`m wondering if i should just sling it in that and soak it through daily, i`m wondering if the pearlite would dry out too quickly though anyone ? Might just sling it in some and risk it rather than binning it. But yes anyhow the other 2 have come round quite abnit now and are looking good to flower. I have these under the horus 8 sunplus led which isn`t a bad light for this small space during summer months. Atmo they are getting fead canna AnB which i will be switching over to wilko tom feed when its ran out. That`s about it guys as we stand atmo, cheers all. :D

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 22 others like this

#2 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 04:47 PM

Nice one Jimbo :)

Strawb nana is defo a strain I wanna try out.

Plants looking very healthy and a good size after all the veg time. Will be mahoosive when they stretch in flower :D Bud city ;)

Subbed up Jim

• Dekay, jimmi2scoops, duke and 5 others like this

#3 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 11,557 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 05:24 PM

hi jimmi i shall follow along this grow a nice long veg is good and should be quicker into flowering i love growing from cuttings is far better and more rewarding imo and get your full moneys worth from the seeds,peace

• Dekay, weedtroll, denots and 4 others like this

#4 jimmi2scoops

jimmi2scoops

• Administrators
  • 17,154 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 05:33 PM

Nice one Jimbo :)

Strawb nana is defo a strain I wanna try out.

Plants looking very healthy and a good size after all the veg time. Will be mahoosive when they stretch in flower :D Bud city ;)

Subbed up Jim

Be nice m8, fingers crossed and all that stuff. :) i only have a small grow window, i got boiler inspection off council landing in August sometime, so i may need to blag a few weeks away convalescing lol, if they need to come down a week early then so be it, but this light seems to finnish them a bit early i think myself a\nd the cutts are well mature so we should be good, anyhow its wait, grow and see mate, cheers m8. :)

hi jimmi i shall follow along this grow a nice long veg is good and should be quicker into flowering i love growing from cuttings is far better and more rewarding imo and get your full moneys worth from the seeds,peace

Yes i like using cuttings too m8 it`s a bit quicker all round too, well it is if you get stuff rolling right, it`s been a nightmare here lately with workman and thet`re are basck soon ffs, shit happens i suppose lol . But yes nice on m8 :)

• Budgie, Dekay, weedtroll and 6 others like this

#5 Lizardking

Lizardking

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 06:00 PM

And we're off again Jimmi mate,glad I've caught this diary from the start.plants look in fine fettle mate,and are set up nicely.
Wish you the best of luck with these man,I'm sure you'll smash it Jimmi stylee:)
  • Dekay, jimmi2scoops, duke and 5 others like this

#6 Lab Rat

Lab Rat

Silent runningz

• Respected User
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 08:08 PM

Good too see you back in the coco section Jim you know it makes sensi . :pimped:

• Budgie, Dekay, jimmi2scoops and 5 others like this

#7 Paulie

Paulie

old git!

• Respected User
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 08:16 PM

Away again jimmi,thats the ticket innit...was a bit slack visiting your last diary but will keep up with this 1๐Ÿ˜Š.
Plants look well mukka,gonna be big fookas methinks๐Ÿ˜†.
Subbed...๐Ÿ‘
  • Dekay, jimmi2scoops, duke and 3 others like this

#8 Sprink

Sprink

Cloth Trim Tim

• Respected User
  • 2,182 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 08:24 PM

Yay I get to see this from the start this time, see them stretch to boogery :)

You were right about my Honey Bananas being done BTW, I'm flushing now so it's pretty quick

Along for the ride

• Dekay, jimmi2scoops, duke and 4 others like this

#9 jimmi2scoops

jimmi2scoops

• Administrators
  • 17,154 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 09:13 PM

And we're off again Jimmi mate,glad I've caught this diary from the start.plants look in fine fettle mate,and are set up nicely.
Wish you the best of luck with these man,I'm sure you'll smash it Jimmi stylee :)

The plants arent that big tbh or not asmuch as i`d like and they coulda done a few more weeks extra with a bit of bending stems and stuff like, but time is of the essence this time around LK, cheers mukka. :)

Good too see you back in the coco section Jim you know it makes sensi . :pimped:

Lol you know it makes sense m8 , cheers :)

Away again jimmi,thats the ticket innit...was a bit slack visiting your last diary but will keep up with this 1๐Ÿ˜Š.
Plants look well mukka,gonna be big fookas methinks๐Ÿ˜†.
Subbed...๐Ÿ‘

It`s all good stuff Paulie, i just hope i can get myself a few ozz or so to get smashed on.

Yay I get to see this from the start this time, see them stretch to boogery :)

You were right about my Honey Bananas being done BTW, I'm flushing now so it's pretty quick

Along for the ride

Yes i said these seamt to finnish fast that i`m growing now cus it wasn`t anywhere near the times given by peeps growing it, i remember that. They`ve not got biggest buds either grown under LED m8 or these weren`t last time round anyhow.  Cheers Sprink. :)

• Budgie, Dekay, duke and 6 others like this

#10 Sprink

Sprink

Cloth Trim Tim

• Respected User
  • 2,182 posts

Posted 27 June 2016 - 09:20 PM

Yeah that's my experience with my one, small buds. But interestingly, I took a single small bud and it's drying now, and it seems it doesn't shrink too much

I'm gonna be running it under HPS at some point, I love that HPS fatness :)

• Dekay, jimmi2scoops, duke and 4 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SunPlus LED, coco, weed, daft fuckers growing weed

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.