18 replies to this topic

#11 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 10:02 PM

Gotta leave things on a cliff-hanger beefy :ninja: part two could be interesting though ;) :joint:

mann up  mun get a pipe bubbling ya pussy   :D

• Budgie and symbol 22 like this

#12 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 10:18 PM

oi budg duw duw ewe took me to the climax...........then no dope ? wtf bach wheres the dope bit ?  i waz waiting for a fat as fuck cone mun a 3.5 grammer like :D   is that a welsh accent on ewe there ? :lol:

Fucking hell Beefy, use your loaf mate, everybody knows Budgies come from Australia :P .

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, weedtroll and 4 others like this

#13 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,960 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 10:45 PM

@ Anonymiss & @ MDS , I moved your video techy stuff into the video feature thread :ninja:

• jimmi2scoops, MDS and symbol 22 like this

#14 jimmi2scoops

jimmi2scoops

In for a penny, in for a pound.

• Administrators
  • 17,955 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 11:55 AM

I like m8, very nice indeedy, that woulda took me all day and more end to end. :) @ Budgie

• Budgie, Sprink, BIGLUMPAGREEN and 1 other like this

#15 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,960 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 03:09 PM

I like m8, very nice indeedy, that woulda took me all day and more end to end. :) @ Budgie

Thing is, all that anyone knocking up a how-to/guide video needs to worry about is the actual video being of reasonable quality and content.

You can add your own little specific titles etc,. no probs, but it will probably look more professional if you send the title information (to start with anyway) to whoever ends up co-ordinating/post-editing/packaging/reformatting these. We can then add in the details into the generic opening bits that will be tgc branded and for the end credits before 'officially' publishing it to the video subforum.

Hopefully we will be able to in time simply let members do all the tarting up themselves and post up the vids.

I'm not at work this evening so I will have another shot at the generic branded opening sequence/ending and put it up to see what peeps think needs improving/tweaking. I'm no tarantino by a long shot so if anyone has any ideas don't hesitate to post up and help me out a bit ;) And if anyone else is au-fait with video gubbinses.....I can send you some graphics over to work with :)

• jimmi2scoops and symbol 22 like this

#16 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,960 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 05:28 PM

Thing is, all that anyone knocking up a how-to/guide video needs to worry about is the actual video being of reasonable quality and content.

You can add your own little specific titles etc,. no probs, but it will probably look more professional if you send the title information (to start with anyway) to whoever ends up co-ordinating/post-editing/packaging/reformatting these. We can then add in the details into the generic opening bits that will be tgc branded and for the end credits before 'officially' publishing it to the video subforum.

Hopefully we will be able to in time simply let members do all the tarting up themselves and post up the vids.

I'm not at work this evening so I will have another shot at the generic branded opening sequence/ending and put it up to see what peeps think needs improving/tweaking. I'm no tarantino by a long shot so if anyone has any ideas don't hesitate to post up and help me out a bit ;) And if anyone else is au-fait with video gubbinses.....I can send you some graphics over to work with :)

can I get a rewind.....

sod all that ^^^^, overanalysing and overcomplicating and there's no need for it Budgie!!

All peeps have to do is pick (or make up) a topic and make a video. We'll tag on a standard t-g-c opener as they get posted up. Shimples :)

• jimmi2scoops, weedtroll, wah wah and 2 others like this

#17 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,022 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 08:02 PM

All peeps have to do is pick (or make up) a topic and make a video. We'll tag on a standard t-g-c opener as they get posted up. Shimples :)

Except, not really :(

It's much easier to do it all at once, for two reasons:
  • You can't generally just splice two disparate video streams together without problems, and any intro or trailer will need be encoded using exactly the same settings as the main part or it won't play.
  • By the time a video is uploaded to the forum it will have been compressed to fit, and recoding it to include an intro would lead to a loss of quality.
A better plan would be to either solicit large original files from creators and then add the intro and encode the whole thing to some sort of consistent "in-house standard" or, supply large-file intro clips to the creators and get them to include them when they encode their final videos.

Slapping a static logo on the front of something or overlaying one as a DOG as I do sometimes is relatively easy, and I can probably supply suitable images and masks and/or video files or scripts if required :)
  • Budgie, jimmi2scoops, weedtroll and 1 other like this

#18 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • 8,960 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 08:07 PM

A better plan would be to either solicit large original files from creators and then add the intro and encode the whole thing to some sort of consistent "in-house standard" 

Thats where Nero recode comes in handy ;) and pretty much how I'd expect it to go.

We're all stoners so trying to make things as simple as possible for peeps to get their heads around and join in with :)

• Mrs Willy, Dekay, jimmi2scoops and 2 others like this

#19 wah wah

wah wah

I don,t like fish..

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 12:11 PM

here you go @ jimmi2scoops, shot on a galaxy phone, used movie maker to stitch it together and saved as mp4(mpeg)/h24video for a (small) feature phone, I think that means a smart phone in microshaft speak..

It took about 25mins to put together end 2 end but it is a quick and dirty version. It's only 4.4mb big for 1:30 mins of video too. I shot it setting the phones video camera to 1280x720, Superfine quality. 

Apologies for the shonky presenter but how does it look on other peeps devices/computers?

TGC Video Guide Beta#1 - Removing Excess Skin

attachicon.gifTestVid-RemovingExcessSkin.mp4

That you budgie talking??....yorkshire i think cap...or york-shire as morgan freeman would say..

• Budgie and symbol 22 like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: video, guides, help, with added farty bits

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.