Photo
- - - - -

benefit changes pitfalls and tricks by hmgov!

dla benefit changes pip forms tricks with farty bits disability payment

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#41 ValleyDragon

ValleyDragon

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 07:16 PM

Signed the petition for myself & missus so 2 more duke, ill get my better half to share it on facebook aswell, im not too clued up on all that lol but shes on it most of day 😬
  • 2scoops, duke and mrsDeeks like this

#42 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,911 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 12:02 PM

hi all well we got a letter today tinas assesment for pip is on the 16th march in brighton and if it is where i think it is we going to have great fun parking as our blue badge is out of date so dare not use it,not looking forward to this at all but needs must so she will be in her wheelchair and told not to even attempt walking or stairs etc and if theres no proper wheelchair access you can refuse to enter as that would endanger your safety and they are not allowed to do that,basically it all comes down to convincing them that she cannot walk 20 mtrs unaided which is perfectly true but i will not allow her to hurt herself in the process so am tempted to get to the gps and try get a letter or something saying that they cannot try making her walk and hope for the best i will post how we get on and may even record it if i can as they are lying bastards!it is not illegal to make a sound recording i dont think as long as you tell them your recording it so if i can i will not that i dont trust atos at all!

ps if you not yey signed the petition would you please do it now?

https://secure.avaaz...hanges/?ccVGIlb

• Budgie, W.S, mrsDeeks and 1 other like this

#43 wah wah

wah wah

I don,t like fish..

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 12:12 PM

Play the cunts at their own game duke...fucking boils my piss mate.....have another  try at that petition now...

• duke, W.S, mrsDeeks and 1 other like this

#44 wah wah

wah wah

I don,t like fish..

• Banned
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 12:20 PM

Just tried it again...keeps coming up with fb account......fuck it...

• duke and W.S like this

#45 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,911 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 12:29 PM

Just tried it again...keeps coming up with fb account......fuck it...

wah you just need to untick the box that shares to facebook it took me a whike to work that out,peace

• W.S likes this

#46 wah wah

wah wah

I don,t like fish..

• Banned
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 12:38 PM

...yay...just signed.....didn,t realise you could put bullshit...addys...gonna see if i can sign again now....fuck em..i,ll sign it a thousand times..

just done it again...lol...quite chuffed with that....

Edited by wah wah, 04 March 2017 - 12:41 PM.

• Budgie, duke, W.S and 1 other like this

#47 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,911 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 12:58 PM

...yay...just signed.....didn,t realise you could put bullshit...addys...gonna see if i can sign again now....fuck em..i,ll sign it a thousand times..

just done it again...lol...quite chuffed with that....

bless i knew we could get there in the end,a lot of folk dont use facebook and i find it very pushy and up in your face and not for me either,peace

• olmec, W.S, mrsDeeks and 1 other like this

#48 W.S

W.S

Taking over from Monte!

• Respected User
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 01:21 PM

Signed Duke, fucking DWP!

• duke, mrsDeeks and wah wah like this

#49 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,417 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 01:34 PM

Duke be carful recording there are a lot of vids on you tube of ppl getting arrested at the she's for trying to record
  • 2scoops, duke and mrsDeeks like this

#50 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,911 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 02:43 PM

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dla, benefit changes, pip, forms, tricks, with farty bits, disability payment

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.