How long did they take @jimmi2scoops
  • Dekay and duke like this

#12 jimmi2scoops

jimmi2scoops

• Administrators
  • 16,803 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 06:52 PM

How long did they take @jimmi2scoops

Just under or just over 2 weeks, lets say 10 to 14 days. You know me m8 i dont take much notice and that along with my forgetfullness, but yes 10 to 14 days im saying with just water outa tap changing it every few days and half filling the bottle and i wasn`t putting them directly under light and not much care been taken either mate really, just empty water and full from tap whilst plant is still in bottle

• Budgie, Dekay, duke and 2 others like this

#13 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Administrators
  • 8,905 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 06:54 PM

Council pop rooted cuts :)
  • Dekay, jimmi2scoops and duke like this

#14 sethrak

sethrak

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 August 2017 - 09:47 PM

1. Those are all good methods~I use just water in a bottle~in the green house~clear bottle~clear water~nothing added~rooting starts fast~in the heat```

seth

Attached Files

• Dekay, jimmi2scoops, duke and 1 other like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cloning, Water, clones, propogation, cannabis, tgc, with farty bits

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.