• Please log in to reply
613 replies to this topic

#611 Afton

Afton

OLD GUYS RULE!

• Moderators
  • 2,902 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 03:34 PM

@Stoney happy belated bday and that was one hell of a meal and what more needs to be said about the welder!

• Dekay, duke, Bandit 4freekin20 and 4 others like this

#612 Bandit 4freekin20

Bandit 4freekin20

American Outlaw

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 04:54 PM

That surf n turf looks great man!! And happy bday!!!

So what's the first project with the welder? An addition to the smoker? :) 

And I guess I'll go ahead and apologize now for the can of whoop ass we're about to open in Morgantown this weekend. Nothing personal though...Those hillibillies are just in the way on our road to Big 12 champs :D

• Dekay, duke, Stoney and 2 others like this

#613 Stoney

Stoney

Squisher

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 10:42 PM

Nice lobster dinner bro....

Miller is supposed to be the shit!! Nice one!!

I got a buck this year and I didn't worry about the horns bro, wasn't a yearling or anything like that but but it was bigger than last year with my bow freezer meat it is...
Got skunked on the elk in the first season, fuckers walked within 50 yards of me and slowly walk the other way.... Bastards...

Take care brother

ah yeah miller is the best in the world. i need to find another bottle so i can get the helium blend to weld stainless too.

@Stoney happy belated bday and that was one hell of a meal and what more needs to be said about the welder!

Thanks man, still on my bender... some ARC squish.....

i feel that shot needs a title... 

That surf n turf looks great man!! And happy bday!!!

So what's the first project with the welder? An addition to the smoker? :) 

And I guess I'll go ahead and apologize now for the can of whoop ass we're about to open in Morgantown this weekend. Nothing personal though...Those hillibillies are just in the way on our road to Big 12 champs :D

thanks brother Bandit!!!!

ya know the smoker should be the first project, i've been wanting to put a smaller door inside the bigger door so i can sneak a piece of wood in every now and again without opening the entire lower side an letting out the heat. my old welder was a little too wild for that job and would have blown holes in the thing so this new miller is up for the task for sure. so far all i welded was two pieces of rebar together to make one long piece.. haha but i really think the first project is gonna be my snowplow. it should have been done in september but time got away from me.... i'm gonna try to start that tomorrow and see if i can get it done this weekend.

man game week is here already?!!?!?!  we better be ready, you guys are probably still pissed off from last year when we stole that game from y'all!!  we'll have our mud stompin cleats on fo show!!!!!!!  come get some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Dekay, 2scoops, Petal and 3 others like this

#614 Stoney

Stoney

Squisher

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 31 December 2019 - 09:37 AM

hey everybody!!!

been a while since i posted anything here in my diary and i think it is time to close this one out and start fresh for the new year. I had some issues with my grow this year and i am now seeing an improvement after much love. it kinda started with cloning but wasn't all the problems but the main one. I doubled the size of the pump and got a large manifold that doubled the amount of sprayers... so far i've had 100% success out of at least twenty five cuttings so i feel i got that fixed. i lost a bunch of strains though... the only two i have left are SSDD and ARC. I started a few others but haven't harvested any of them yet. 

but like i said things are on the upswing right now and i'd like to just start fresh with a new diary and retire this one.

Thank you everyone for following along and making me a better grower!!

• Petal, Elevator dude, Horse Badorties and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.