Photo
- - - - -

Greens and Browns?

with farty bits

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Poll: Greens and Browns (17 member(s) have cast votes)

How should we recognise Respected Members?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 09:13 PM

i dont like any choices so i aint voting fuk brexit :D   

• Budgie, mellowed, marque08 and 3 others like this

#32 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 09:25 PM

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say (albeit probably not very well) @Budgie, getting ideas from head to paper can be a challenge ;)

Mentor section sounds good, as you say it's underused as-is and shouldn't take much faffing about to set up. If it helps even a few people then as far as I'm concerned, it's doing its job 👍

ATB

Yep great idea  :)

• THC F13ND and Bubonik Chronic like this

#33 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,413 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 07:04 AM

Yeah, there's not a lot we can do as the IP Board.mobile theme/skin is a plain old vanilla, lightweight version straight out of the box Olmec with no laadeedaa added to it. Good one to use at work or when prying eyes are about as it doesn't really bring any attention to itself.

It's the only skin I use cos the mobile one fails on my phone an does me head in, windows all different size's and all over the place, but I'm happy with the ipmobile version it's simply and more importantly it works 100% of the time. I like us all charcoal tooo
  • Budgie and Bubonik Chronic like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: with farty bits

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.