Photo
- - - - -

Dogs.

with farty bits marsupials frogs fish other creatures.

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#21 Stoney

Stoney

Squisher

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 12:55 AM

haha ... one time my buddy drove his wife like three hours each way to get this cat from some lady and on the way home the cat scratched his kid, puked all over the car and ran away the second he opened the car door when they got home with it,,, never saw it again and still had to clean up the car!!!!!!

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 10 others like this

#22 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:01 AM

I never knew about dogs till a few years ago and got a little dog to break me in a fluffy little thing that I love to bits and he will fight to the death for me, also got a big dog that can push people over she easily gets her paws on my my chest I have the scratch marks to prove it, and I have to say that small dogs go better with french fries, and big dogs you want mash and vegetables.

Dogs are amazing its like I tell the kids if I had got a dog before you you would not exist.

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, smokin soul and 10 others like this

#23 Scone

Scone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 04:44 AM

obsessed by dogs

gallery_1415_625_38011.jpg

We are going to remove your nuts then keep you in a collar on a chain for the rest of your life, and sometimes we will put you in a small metal cage and carry you around in public.

gallery_1415_625_46062.jpg

but we will feed you 

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 12 others like this

#24 Dutchy

Dutchy

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 08:46 AM

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, weedtroll and 8 others like this

#25 Bubonik Chronic

Bubonik Chronic

Smeghead

• Respected User
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:07 AM

Iv always had dogs from being a yoot and tbh probably always will.My mastif is deffo usefull to me as he sits in my van guarding my tools when I'm on a job 😊,that aside hes my best mate and hardley ever gives me any shit like some people do (apart from rhino sized turds)
We got 3 dogs 1 cat and 4 horses so a selection of farty bits there Dude 💨💨💨

#26 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,904 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:57 AM

dogs are far nicer than people in general and i trust my fugly with my life and my wife so i say long live the mutts!peace

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 8 others like this

#27 weedtroll

weedtroll

NaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNa NaNaNaNa

• Respected User
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:44 AM

One of mine (the thicko one) found a hedgehog in the garden. First i knew about it was a swollen faced dog dripping blood all over the place.

Yeah the feckin moron tried to eat it....Not the sharpest of dogs that one. 

#28 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,524 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 11:19 AM

Yeah Dude agreed man, my dog is a right useless giddy fucker that just eats, drinks, pisses, shits, makes house a shithole especially in winter, I fucking hate cleaning too so i got me a cleaner, another cost cus of fucking dog, I hate cleaning his lemon curds up as well off back garden, man they like big tornados, I never trained him except no pissing or shitting in house :) , all he understands is SHIFT, FUCKING SHIFT, GET IN OR FUCKING GET IN & YOU FUCKING BASTARD DOG SHIFT, but he's still my mate even though he's a coont. Id have never met the cleaner without the dog though and she's a fit old hippy type. :)

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, Dekay and 12 others like this

#29 captain beefheart

captain beefheart

original closet gardener !!!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,840 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 11:40 AM

I like a daug but I cant pick up daug shit see....id end up skint from all the daugy shit picking up fines id have 1a day fuk that....oi I got a senile cat FOC anyone wamt the fuka :)
  • The Dude Abides, smokin soul, weedtroll and 7 others like this

#30 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Sleeping Mods
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 03:23 PM

Ha ha, great replies folks, you know I was only pulling your legs, all four of them.

I'd probably have a dog myself but with all the travelling I do it would not be fair on it, don't like the thought of leaving it in kennels.

Also I'm an old git and can do without the responsibility at my time of life.

I thought this thread may be like kicking a hornets nest.

Now there's a thought, Dude and his pet hornet, would go down well in the checkout queue at Intermarche.

All good things

TDA

• Mrs Willy, Budgie, Dekay and 10 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: with farty bits, marsupials, frogs, fish, other creatures.

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.