Photo
- - - - -

Dogs.

with farty bits marsupials frogs fish other creatures.

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#71 Stoney

Stoney

Squisher

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 02:09 AM

my neighbors dog loves to get it on with a volley ball.... funniest thing you've seen... he makes this weird noise and humps it for hours... he backs up takes a sniff n lick and then gets right back on it.... so freakin funny!!!  i mentioned it to my neighbor and he just had an embarrassing smirk and said yeah, he had an issue with it.... hahaha  i'll have to get a video if it this summer!!!

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 4 others like this

#72 Bandit 4freekin20

Bandit 4freekin20

American Outlaw

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 10:53 PM

my neighbors dog loves to get it on with a volley ball.... funniest thing you've seen... he makes this weird noise and humps it for hours... he backs up takes a sniff n lick and then gets right back on it.... so freakin funny!!!  i mentioned it to my neighbor and he just had an embarrassing smirk and said yeah, he had an issue with it.... hahaha  i'll have to get a video if it this summer!!!

That's awesome man!!! Hahhaha I can just see it so vividly too :lol:

My little girl Wednesday loves her soccer balls. When she was a pup a soccer coach gave her a ball at my work. At first she was scared of it but it then became her favorite toy. She can move it up and down the field pretty good like she's playing soccer but every now and then she tries to ride it like a circus bear rides a big ball or something. It's hilarious.

Only bad thing is now you say the word soccer and she goes nuts and when we walk her on the beach she will steal every soccer and volleyball from every kid she sees

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, Stoney and 1 other like this

#73 Stoney

Stoney

Squisher

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 04:09 AM

That's awesome man!!! Hahhaha I can just see it so vividly too :lol:

My little girl Wednesday loves her soccer balls. When she was a pup a soccer coach gave her a ball at my work. At first she was scared of it but it then became her favorite toy. She can move it up and down the field pretty good like she's playing soccer but every now and then she tries to ride it like a circus bear rides a big ball or something. It's hilarious.

Only bad thing is now you say the word soccer and she goes nuts and when we walk her on the beach she will steal every soccer and volleyball from every kid she sees

you gotta find some semi pro soccer try outs and let her loose on the place!!!! hahaha

ya know every time i hear about a dog humping i always think of cousin eddies dog snots.... just let him finish... 

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, mrsDeeks and 1 other like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: with farty bits, marsupials, frogs, fish, other creatures.

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.