Photo
- - - - -

wana be a COB nutter? need help? just ask!

cree citizen led cobs drivers

• Please log in to reply
566 replies to this topic

#561 no1

no1

pronounced no one

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 22 October 2019 - 01:42 PM

I just got one @Solo Quinn, definitely very well built and a pleasure dealing with forest. Just need to set it up but some room alterations need doing first.                    :)

Attached File  10-22-19 015.JPG   107.67KB   0 downloadsAttached File  cob 002.JPG   112.55KB   0 downloads

• jimmi2scoops, duke, Solo Quin and 2 others like this

#562 Solo Quin

Solo Quin

Organically High

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 26 October 2019 - 11:27 AM

if you in uk you far better talking to our @Forest theres many using his leds me included and they are very well built compared to the ali baba ones,shipping is the sting on ali baba normally more than item purchased and last order took full 60 days to arrive here in sussex also if the light goes wrong your fucked as you have to pay return postage,have a look at dexs diarys he uses forest cobs,peace

Hi, duke thanks for your help.

I will scrap that idea and have a look at what forest has to offer.

• jimmi2scoops, duke, Horse Badorties and 1 other like this

#563 Solo Quin

Solo Quin

Organically High

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 26 October 2019 - 11:42 AM

Hi, Forest, thanks for your reply, I will probably be looking at the Samsung quantum board 320w.

#564 Solo Quin

Solo Quin

Organically High

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 26 October 2019 - 11:46 AM

I just got one @Solo Quinn, definitely very well built and a pleasure dealing with forest. Just need to set it up but some room alterations need doing first.                    :)

attachicon.gif10-22-19 015.JPGattachicon.gifcob 002.JPG

Hey, no1 that's looking well mint. ;)

#565 no1

no1

pronounced no one

• Respected User
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 26 October 2019 - 12:24 PM

Hey, no1 that's looking well mint. ;)

Thanks Solo Q, it is even better than that in person. I chose a 3000K and 250 W at the wall power draw. Even the damn box it came in is well built, reinforced corners made me smile and all the more anxious to see what was inside, lol. Forest is top shelf all around.              :sun:

Attached File  10-26-19 001.JPG   102.14KB   0 downloadsAttached File  10-26-19 004.JPG   97.95KB   0 downloads

• jimmi2scoops, duke, Solo Quin and 3 others like this

#566 Marcus

Marcus

Parrot hat.

• Moderators
  • 3,577 posts

Posted 26 October 2019 - 04:22 PM

Hi @Solo Quin , I got a 240w QB I want rid of. 

I've only used it for 1 grow (and have just fired it up to see this next week out in my current grow).

Forest built it, It just don;t fit my space, it's the wrong shape for me. I could do with individual COBS really to fit around my CDM.

:dontknow:

Unless @Forest want's to buy it back (and swapsie with some cobs), one of the 1st ones he made. He can put it in his museum when he opens it. :thumbsup:

;)  :P

• jimmi2scoops, duke, fairy and 4 others like this

#567 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,803 posts

Posted 27 October 2019 - 10:44 AM

i dont need it back marcus ive got a few here already  :P   solo ive pmed u ,

• jimmi2scoops, duke, fairy and 3 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cree, citizen, led, cobs, drivers

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.