• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 FirstGrow

FirstGrow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 12:40 AM

First harvest done, trimmed and already hung. Checked the roots and all white and good. Have another plant almost ready but i think after the first harvest you kinda get it.

Hopefully i yield enough :D 

• Budgie, Dekay, jimmi2scoops and 6 others like this

#22 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 11,557 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 08:41 PM

hi its agood feeling the first good harvest and i hope you have many more and share them here get a proper diary up from the start next time and you get lots of good advice,peace

• Budgie, Dekay, ZenArcher and 2 others like this

#23 ZenArcher

ZenArcher

Cleaned my nails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,887 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 11:24 PM

First harvest done, trimmed and already hung. Checked the roots and all white and good. Have another plant almost ready but i think after the first harvest you kinda get it.

Hopefully i yield enough :D

Well done man, you'll have to think about a name change now.  Hope you stay in the circle though.  ;) :)

• Budgie, Dekay, Gary C and 2 others like this

#24 FirstGrow

FirstGrow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 02:54 AM

About 12 days in dry and i jar some kolas, i tasted the product.

I cant really feel a flavor (even tho they say on soil the taste improves) Perhaps needs more curing (i think it needs cure).

I will update the post on how i feel the high cuz atm im lighting it!

• Budgie, Dekay and olmec like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Harvest, Photo

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.