Photo

Please Welcome Barneys Farm as a Friend of the Forum

Barneys Barneys Farm Friend of the Forum Welcome Strains Breeder Cannabis Classic

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,397 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 11:54 AM

Welcome Barneys.
I grew a pineapple chunk way back from your first batch you sold and was bitterly disappointed but I am giving you another chance with a lemon potion atm and all is good so far.

The pineapple chunk was a phono hunt for sure, I remember people havin never ending flowers that just wouldn’t mature. If u found the right one tho it was fire
  • Budgie, The Dude Abides and Dex like this

#22 Stealthgrower

Stealthgrower

Has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 12:25 PM

Yeah me and a couple others had never ending sativas that smelt of hay.
  • Budgie, The Dude Abides, olmec and 1 other like this

#23 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,217 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 07:18 PM

I could swear i said hi here lol but must have imagined it..

Hi barney and welcome to the circle i love your chronic thunder :weed:
  • The Dude Abides and duke like this

#24 fairy

fairy

NFT

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,462 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 06:38 AM

hello Barneys

i have recently grown out your Cookies kush, Peyote critical, Critical kush, Volator kush. and Bad azz kush too. :D

• Budgie and The Dude Abides like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Barneys, Barneys Farm, Friend of the Forum, Welcome, Strains, Breeder, Cannabis, Classic

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.