#1 Ventury

Ventury

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 09:21 AM

Hi.i just bought some nutrients to add to watering and been ripped off
Iam in the U.K. Can anyone recommend what I need to add to water for a Grow of 3 plants.dosage per gallon .Iam watering every 4 days until water comes out of the bottom.That seems to be when the soil is dry to the secound knuckle
Grow king is what I thought I bought but what arrived was label less and empty ffs
Thanks in advance
  • Budgie, duke, denots and 2 others like this

#2 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,393 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 09:23 AM

Hi.i just bought some nutrients to add to watering and been ripped off
Iam in the U.K. Can anyone recommend what I need to add to water for a Grow of 3 plants.dosage per gallon .Iam watering every 4 days until water comes out of the bottom.That seems to be when the soil is dry to the secound knuckle
Grow king is what I thought I bought but what arrived was label less and empty ffs
Thanks in advance

If your in soil then old timers seems very good and very popular

https://www.amazon.c...id=NDVG4H1HR4ED
  • duke, denots, Slippery and 3 others like this

#3 Ventury

Ventury

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 09:29 AM

Olmec
Thanks,still pissed off for being ripped of and waiting two weeks for it to arrive
Do folks just buy the one bottle does all,or go for the series of ,blood,veg and the third one

Edit: just bought the 2 bottle treatment,thanks mate

Edited by Ventury, 12 April 2018 - 09:34 AM.

• duke, denots, Dex and 1 other like this

#4 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,393 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 09:35 AM

One for veg and one for bloom m8
  • duke, denots, Marcus and 1 other like this

#5 Enzyme303

Enzyme303

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 01:03 PM

+1 PM oldtimer

• duke, denots, Marcus and 1 other like this

#6 jimmi2scoops

jimmi2scoops

• Moderators
  • 16,409 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 02:38 PM

I`m sure theirs far easier ferts than Oldtimers to use, they just not that simple and if @Ventury is pretty clueless about growing organic even from a bottle. He needs to know how fill and keep his soil full of healthy micro-life for starters, respectfully myself i can see failure around corner if your not that clued up on organic growing using these type of ferts mate. Personally i`d be going for summink simple to use that`s not doomed to possible failure in which case Canna`s Terra nutrients which are mineral based and no need for life in your dirt to break organic matter down, basically it`s a case of mix, feed plant and jobs a good. I`m no dirt grower but i would say this is easiest option to get a result. If you`ve got decent soil the plant will have plenty of ferts in it to start so only need for water feeds only for a few weeks, basically if plant looks happy and nice and green don`t go crazy overfeeding ferts, water only works ok too at times as does Wilko tomato feed in small doses well it does it Beefy and Ken`s grows. :)

• duke, denots, Boogieman and 5 others like this

#7 Ventury

Ventury

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 07:29 PM

Thanks ,I hear you Gents,this will be our first Grow so simple suits me.The wife likes simple hence marrying me,lol
We are using QB lighting ,there's very little info around with measurements away from plants etc so it's a learning curve for me and I don't mind,I smoked the stuff for decades so it's great to be growing
We will be trying for oil as the end goal
Iam sifting through here for as much info as I can
Thanks again
  • Budgie, The Dude Abides, jimmi2scoops and 1 other like this

#8 Enzyme303

Enzyme303

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 09:54 PM

Best of luck with it , keep it simple is a great motto,If you have any questions about making meds for illness im sure we can help you too :)

Atb Enzyme :)

• jimmi2scoops, denots, Slippery and 1 other like this

#9 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,393 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 09:57 PM

Thanks ,I hear you Gents,this will be our first Grow so simple suits me.The wife likes simple hence marrying me,lol
We are using QB lighting ,there's very little info around with measurements away from plants etc so it's a learning curve for me and I don't mind,I smoked the stuff for decades so it's great to be growing
We will be trying for oil as the end goal
Iam sifting through here for as much info as I can
Thanks again

There is plenty of helpful advice and encouragement on here m8 it’s a great place to learn your art
  • jimmi2scoops, denots, Enzyme303 and 1 other like this

#10 Ventury

Ventury

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 10:06 PM

Thanks
Help or advice will be greatly appreciated.Meds oil is our aim.My wife & I are enjoying learning the process
Thanks people
  • Budgie, The Dude Abides, jimmi2scoops and 3 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.