15 replies to this topic

#11 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Administrators
  • 8,905 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 10:21 PM

Hiya @Ventury and welcome to the :tgc: :mr:

I think the best way forward is to start a grow diary thread in here. You can detail your setup better and members will then have the info available to be more able to help you tweak your grow as it progresses towards a successful harvest.

Top tips from me though are chill out, keep it simple, don't rush things and don't overfeed them :)

• The Dude Abides, jimmi2scoops, denots and 4 others like this

#12 Ventury

Ventury

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:13 AM

Canna terra is a piece of piss to use in soil.

Vega for veg and flores for flower.

It says to ph it on the bottle, but I didn't and it worked ok for me.

But as Jimmi says, poundshop tomato feed works just as good.

I appreciate that,I smoked de erb for over 3 decades,smoking Nepalese temple ball was a life memory for me,but grass wasn't my choice of poison until recently so growing is new to me.I dig holes for a living so gentle green fingers I ain't .Wife and I are wanting to make oil for health
Thanks again for your input
  • The Dude Abides, denots, Slippery and 1 other like this

#13 Ventury

Ventury

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:35 AM

Hiya @Ventury and welcome to the :tgc: :mr:

I think the best way forward is to start a grow diary thread in here. You can detail your setup better and members will then have the info available to be more able to help you tweak your grow as it progresses towards a successful harvest.

Top tips from me though are chill out, keep it simple, don't rush things and don't overfeed them :)

Thanks for the advice,we started one today,let me know if it's wrong or in the wrong place
John
  • Budgie, The Dude Abides, jimmi2scoops and 5 others like this

#14 Slippery

Slippery

Ganga Ninja

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 994 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 04:49 PM

Welcome aboard @Ventury these guys know their stuff, just ask the questions, this is the friendliest canna site on the net!

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, jimmi2scoops and 4 others like this

#15 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 08:12 PM

Hi Ventury, welcome to the forum mate.  If you just want to grow a bit of weed for fun, Plant your seed in some light mix medium in a little 4 to 5 inch pot and once sprouted water and treat it as you would any other plant. When the cotyledons (1st small round leaves to form ) start to yellow repot into a final pot of you choice in some miracal  gro compost or another good compost and give a good water. The miracal gro  will feed your plant for quite a while. When your plant starts to get hungry feed it with a good Tomato feed until the finish. Cheapest way I've found and grows some nice weed. 

Good luck with what ever way you go any way.

• The Dude Abides, jimmi2scoops, duke and 1 other like this

#16 blazerwill

blazerwill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 05:10 PM

Nice advice actually. Thanks.

• The Dude Abides and duke like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.