14 replies to this topic

#11 Bandit 4freekin20

Bandit 4freekin20

American Outlaw

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 05:57 PM

New pilot program for the greenhouse light is open for applicants...

gallery_757_731_42040.jpg

•  Ultra-high efficacy: 2.7 μmols/J
•  Sleek design for minimum shadow effect
•  Passive cooling, rated IP65
•  Low installation cost: Chainable Design, up to 10 fixtures from one power drop
•  Fully integrated drivers: No external driver boxes to install
•  Bluetooth wireless control option available

http://californialig..._eid=a56f6baa6b

And Growers House is having a sale on the new CLW COB series lights @ 30% off MSRP. GH also has worldwide shipping. Sale ends November 30th.

This deal was a little hard to pass up so I bought the SolarXtreme 500, 400 watt COB to come join my team of other CLW & Illumitex LED on my next grow :coolwink:

https://growershouse...t (last 7 days)

gallery_757_731_139313.png

gallery_757_731_23328.jpg

• Dekay, fairy, bigbadbillybob and 3 others like this

#12 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 23 November 2018 - 01:24 AM

Good stuff bandit, I want a new light next year for sure, I got 3 birthdays and christmas this time of year though so no light pressie for me lol.

• fairy, Bandit 4freekin20 and Enzyme303 like this

#13 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,525 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 11:21 AM

Just get yourself a 120 dc to 240ac converter tranny on fleabay they cheap enough, either that or if you know a builder with a  yellow transformer box then borrow that, they are well common building sites over here. @Marcus

• Dekay, fairy, Bandit 4freekin20 and 1 other like this

#14 fairy

fairy

NFT

• Respected User
  • 1,475 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 02:58 PM

all new tech then?

no chps yet taking off over there?

• Dekay, 2scoops, Bandit 4freekin20 and 1 other like this

#15 Bandit 4freekin20

Bandit 4freekin20

American Outlaw

• Respected User
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 10:41 PM

Got this light installed today, just in time for my first grow of 2019.

Kinda surprised in it. Much more of a formidable light than the play thing, hobbiest level light I was expecting.

Housing is different than the pics. It's heavy and kicks out some heat for being a LED. Candy apple red paint job is quite sexy.

For some reason I was expecting something comparable to a Mars or Vipar light but it's much more substantial I guess you could say compared to those type of lights.

Power cord is fixed and there's no power switch seems to be the only thing I dont like so far.

No frills packaging. Just a plain box inside another plain box with the light inside. The SS550s come with all sorts of flare...fancy box, lots of pamphlets, stickers. Maybe no frills packaging keeps the cost down IDK.

Doubt I would pay $500 for it but at $350 seems like a good deal and I like that it fits in the room.

PAR meter seems to think it's a groovy grow light

gallery_757_639_2276962.jpg

It will be in the Lucky Pierre position for this grow. All lights are on a mover to increase coverage and individually hung to accommodate growing indicas and sativas side by side at the same time

gallery_757_639_562956.jpg

• 2scoops and bigbadbillybob like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: California LightWorks, COB, LED, Light testing program

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.