6 replies to this topic

#1 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 10:59 AM

Hey buddies first I'll explain the bubbly bubbly part but before I do as you are reading you must make a promise you will do the dance

Loolz so now your all warmed up and ready I made this because for once a cone has lived 24hrs in my 60th or probably more attempt on making these bloody things ...

Okay so I have bad rep as a cloner and decided to go on about fool proof cloning and bubble cloner keeps popping up ..

I already had this pump around from previous attempts but my res were very small and water was evaporating fast with this pump
Attached File  20180819_105220.jpg   117.22KB   0 downloads

So with that pump in hand already from.. I decided to get a 10 ltr hempy bucket with lid And fook about again and only put three holes because it's a trial and I only want one
Attached File  20180819_105234.jpg   174.5KB   0 downloads

Normally people make circle holes and all I have is knife and clonex sponges

So first I cut the holes into squares on the hempy lid that fit to the sponges and trays they come with Attached File  20180819_105256.jpg   143.55KB   0 downloads

I chopped bottom of the trays incase roots appear to ease the extraction process with less damage Attached File  20180819_105302.jpg   109.6KB   0 downloads

So with that a successful fitting I put water into the bucket and tried to get it as high as I could so I don't loose water to a strongish pump through evaporation

That o have no pic of lol lots of tequila was involved

When I knew where my water line would be I made holes for the air pipe like so
Attached File  20180819_105240.jpg   50.94KB   0 downloads I tried to make it tightish fitting so I could controle where the air stones go . Because before the air stones sank to bottom and made a loud vibration noise.. with that in mind I made sure that sucker was tightish fitting so I could make the stones float

Best place for stoned is the middle because it dispurces the bubbles evenly. But as long as there is enough bubbles to do the job and not dry the res or heat greatly..

I seen on doob tube that below 70f is the right temps for the res :huh: don't quote me tho lol

This last pic took me ages to figure ..how far do the cuts have to be from the water?

These have stayed alive from me keeping it just above water

Attached File  20180819_105246.jpg   53.73KB   0 downloads

I haven't had roots yet and these lasted 24hrs so far :barmy: sooo

Please if anyone spots that I'm missing/doing wrong or pointers help a brother out I'm just trying to help other cheapos like me and ones who have very impressive cloning killing skills :)
You wanted to know what I did Dragon here is it is @ValleyDragon

Thanks for reading and dance :greet: bubbly bubbly
  • Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 7 others like this

#2 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,918 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 12:12 PM

@Dex looks good to me dex dear but all ive ever used is a plastic bucket with a clear plastic lid thing made from a microwave food cover some tiny pudding bowls filled with ne clean coco no hormones or ought and i just mist spray daily or when i remember and its 99% good rooting it just sits under the vegging plants in me veg cab and cost feck all to make or run,but i imagine your system would be quicker mine take 7-10 days mostly before there big enough to survive the world outside there bucket,good luck

• The Dude Abides, fairy, Dex and 3 others like this

#3 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 01:55 PM

@Dex looks good to me dex dear but all ive ever used is a plastic bucket with a clear plastic lid thing made from a microwave food cover some tiny pudding bowls filled with ne clean coco no hormones or ought and i just mist spray daily or when i remember and its 99% good rooting it just sits under the vegging plants in me veg cab and cost feck all to make or run,but i imagine your system would be quicker mine take 7-10 days mostly before there big enough to survive the world outside there bucket,good luck

All I bought was hempy bucket buddy the pump was off my brothers old fish tank and stones I bought a while back for bubbling bennies

misting lark never works for my simple self either too dry or too mouldy lool I can't win ... this no misting just water and cuts and fool proof too

Well it is me so might be fool proof but we shall find out soon if it's dexter proof lmaoo

But true question duke did you do the dance ?
  • The Dude Abides, fairy, ValleyDragon and 2 others like this

#4 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,918 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 02:43 PM

All I bought was hempy bucket buddy the pump was off my brothers old fish tank and stones I bought a while back for bubbling bennies

misting lark never works for my simple self either too dry or too mouldy lool I can't win ... this no misting just water and cuts and fool proof too

Well it is me so might be fool proof but we shall find out soon if it's dexter proof lmaoo

But true question duke did you do the dance ?

dont be bloody silly!id land on me arse for sure!i been painting for 3 days now and so bloody inept i know why i am a mechanic and not a decorator now!it like a comedy i fell bacwards off the ladder yesterday and landed in a roller tray full of magnolia paint fucking everywhere and them mrfugly decided it looked like fun to slide his fat fecking arse through it !so then spent hours cleaning up,then shower the dog,then me by then im to tired for me!peace

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, Dex and 3 others like this

#5 ValleyDragon

ValleyDragon

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 10:23 PM

Cheers for tagging me in mate, hope it means alot of successful clones for u

And no I didnt the dance, ive still got a bloody hangover from last night/this morning lol..
  • Dex and Horse Badorties like this

#6 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 10:36 PM

I have good news and bad news lol good news is

The cloner went total of 10 days unattended to well a little fill of water to the magic line and not ph'd water was at 7 the while time

There was 5ml of rhizzo of 10 ml added to the 8ltr of water res from day 1

I got home to be surprised with one good roots one alright and bad news one without but not dead :D

I emptied the res and cleaned some dead skin looking bits off the bottom and put fresh ph'd water at 5.5 added some rhizo at 35ml cos I'm just short of 10ltrs

And found two cuts that I kept to see if they will survive and they did in just tap water which has ph of 7 .. no roots on them tho so I stuck them into fresh sponges to see how long well maintained res will take for roots

All these cuts are going to my brothers I have no space nor intend to keep any of them

This is just a test all cuts will be gone after roots of no roots appear ..

The no root one Attached File  IMG-20180831-WA0045.jpg   315.35KB   0 downloads

The little root one
Attached File  IMG-20180831-WA0046.jpg   288.01KB   0 downloads

That's gone earlier to bro

And the one with roots I kept to see if I can make it green with that water and put the two from the cup which survived with no roots in to see if it works since they are way greener than previous test clones lolAttached File  IMG-20180831-WA0047.jpg   113.32KB   0 downloads

:greet:
  • gavin, ValleyDragon, Horse Badorties and 2 others like this

#7 no1

no1

pronounced no one

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,519 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 10:58 PM

good luck @Dex, the second one looks good, get it goin D        ;)

• Dex, ValleyDragon and Horse Badorties like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.