• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,911 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 12:18 PM

hi all as you will have noticed if you visit my diary often i am a big fan of music and been trying to talk tina into going to this gig in london on the 10th nov (a saturday) and she has agreed and i thought if anyone fancies a good music gig and is near us we could travel from mine and we have blue badge for parking heres a tune and link to gig tickets post up if your going and we can meet up for smoke etc,peace

tickets are cheap imo £16.50 heres link to tickets,

https://www.skiddle....01/#contentjump

• Dekay, mrsDeeks, Dex and 1 other like this

#2 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 02:29 PM

Dont sound to bad Duke, but there not my cup of tea mate. But what ever happens hope you and Tina have a great time.

• Dekay, duke, mrsDeeks and 2 others like this

#3 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 11:28 PM

Too far away for me :(

• duke, mrsDeeks and Horse Badorties like this

#4 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,819 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 11:48 PM

I thought I can't pass up a concert that's that inexpensive, but when I went to book the flight, they wanted $1200 of my Hillbilly Bucks, dang :(

Hope it's a good one :pimped:

• Dekay, duke and mrsDeeks like this

#5 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Sleeping Mods
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 12:37 AM

I thought I can't pass up a concert that's that inexpensive, but when I went to book the flight, they wanted $1200 of my Hillbilly Bucks, dang :(

Hope it's a good one :pimped:

Wow I aint ever gonna be travelling far if thats the prices but they cant stop my mind travelling or is that forgetting things and just wondering where I have been, it would probably cost me that much from where I am on fucking train horse lol way things are going here :)

• duke, mrsDeeks and Horse Badorties like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gig, music, hillbilly moon explosion, with farty bits

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.