• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#141 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,856 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 07:14 PM

hi jimmi never mind you hows the pooch doing?only kidding glad to hear your still alive and kicking and can be medicated as needed the important bits that make life bareable,good luck recover well,peace

• Dekay, 2scoops, denots and 3 others like this

#142 2scoops

2scoops

In for a penny, in for a pound.

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,522 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 07:25 PM

I'm gonna look into the VG tincture then. cheers @jimmi2scoops . It's not to get clarted on, just for daytime use. :thumbsup:

@Homer , I've done that with decarbed bud. Just fill 0 or 00 capsules with it. Man, it's real nice for about 5 hours, then as with all edibles It hits me again like and I get all shakey and shit. 

:blink: wide awake :blink:

Theirs a few ways on web showing how to and all very similar mate, but steeping longer the better is probably best way. I can get down 20 to 30ml a week at times. I aim for about 1/2 to 1oz of decarbed bud to 500ml and your in right area. Cheers mate :)

hi jimmi never mind you hows the pooch doing?only kidding glad to hear your still alive and kicking and can be medicated as needed the important bits that make life bareable,good luck recover well,peace

Yes dogs still on one but he seems a bit better, ive just gotta watch him all time and what with him wearing the lampshade 24/7 at one point well he`s ripped all my wallpaper off wall at top of landing on corner smashing past me to get out when i open door, but he just has that on at night now so he`s pretty cool atmo , cheers duke :)

• Dekay, duke, denots and 3 others like this

#143 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 11:11 PM

Glad everything finished up ok mate, whats the smoke report like on the bud jimmi.

• Dekay, 2scoops, Horse Badorties and 1 other like this

#144 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,819 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 11:40 PM

Man, good luck with this health shit, jimmi, I don't want to see you sitting next to me on a park bench feeding squirrels, but thinking they're pigeons.

Does the pooch "like" squirrels? It could make the bench more entertaining. :pimped:

• Dekay, 2scoops, denots and 1 other like this

#145 Afton

Afton

OLD GUYS RULE!

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,902 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 04:05 AM

@jimmi2scoops hope you and the pooch get better soon my friend.

I use the magic butter machine to make my tincture and it can be used right away.

The Everclear does burn but settles down once the saliva starts going.

About an once of shake/bud per bottle of alcohol.

Run without heat for about 4 hours to get it good and mixed and then an hour at 160 degrees.

I will pour the mashed up flower and tincture to fill the alcohol bottle and shake for a month or so to get everything out of the 

Flower as possible. Plus you can use it as it marinates.

I do the same with coconut oil for my dogs.

Just an idea for getting it sooner.

Take care and you two get better soon.

• Dekay, 2scoops, denots and 1 other like this

#146 2scoops

2scoops

In for a penny, in for a pound.

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,522 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 10:03 AM

Glad everything finished up ok mate, whats the smoke report like on the bud jimmi.

Tbh ive only had a few joints up to now and not really top heavy on weed, it`s a nice fruity little number But atmo im trying to stop the weed lung cough cus i don`t wan`t risk breaking scar internally as happened last time which caused hernia when spleen was removed. Will get back to you on it all in a few more weeks once everything is all cured good style though. :)

Man, good luck with this health shit, jimmi, I don't want to see you sitting next to me on a park bench feeding squirrels, but thinking they're pigeons.

Does the pooch "like" squirrels? It could make the bench more entertaining. :pimped:

Nah pooch would rather eat his own shit Horsey, squirrels bore him. :)

@jimmi2scoops hope you and the pooch get better soon my friend.

I use the magic butter machine to make my tincture and it can be used right away.

The Everclear does burn but settles down once the saliva starts going.

About an once of shake/bud per bottle of alcohol.

Run without heat for about 4 hours to get it good and mixed and then an hour at 160 degrees.

I will pour the mashed up flower and tincture to fill the alcohol bottle and shake for a month or so to get everything out of the 

Flower as possible. Plus you can use it as it marinates.

I do the same with coconut oil for my dogs.

Just an idea for getting it sooner.

Take care and you two get better soon.

Yes i use slow ciooker and just sling jars in on low for 3 days if i go that route but i use the vegatable glycerin instead of the pure alcohol which im nearly sure i read takes on about half amount cannabinoids (40%) compared to pure booze. The pure booze one i do it cold method in and out of freezer and such, the one made with booze mashes you up good style the vg is no where near as heavy on that scenario.

Cheers guys. :)

• Dekay, denots, fairy and 3 others like this

#147 Homer

Homer

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 05:11 PM

Cool yes i`m all for easy way of doing things, too much faffing does my nut in mate. Why i like the vg tincture its easy to make and gets job done better than opiates, well maybe on par but difference being i can`t handle opiates for too long they play with my mind tyoo much, fucking shit stuff for that.

Ive got enough decent weed to toke on till next time, so jobs a good en mate and I`m good as i`m gonna be for now so everybodies happy, cheers Homer. :D

Stay away from the opiates My daughter got hooked on them after her ovarian cancer surgery and died from an accidental ovedose. If only I had been growing back then I could have saved her life. Sorry to be a downer  but it really pisses me off to think that a bunch of stupid people in our government have made laws that are destroying the lives of millions of good people. It's about time they pull their heads out and make our beloved plant legal. OK enough of me ranting take care of yourself Jimmi sending good vibes your way brother!

• Dekay, 2scoops, Horse Badorties and 1 other like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: taste the rainbow, Terphogz, daft fuckers growing weed

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.