Photo

Which is your favourite Barney's Farm™ strain?

Favourites Barneys Farm Strains

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Barneys Farm

Barneys Farm

Friend of the Forum

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 11:26 AM

Do you have a favourite Barneys Farm strain?

love.gif

Comment below your favourite and tell us why.....

Edited by Barneys Farm, 26 February 2019 - 10:25 AM.

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 4 others like this

#2 2scoops

2scoops

In for a penny, in for a pound.

• Administrators
  • 18,204 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 11:33 AM

Tbh Ive only grown liberty haze which was some years back now, but i managed to acquire some more of the seeds last year, cus it was such a stonking good haze strain i shall be growing it again in the not too distant future now. :D

I really wanna try the vanilla kush on say of another member here, it`s one iff not his favorite strain :)

• The Dude Abides, duke, THC F13ND and 4 others like this

#3 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,213 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 11:49 AM

hi barneys well having grown most of your older range still tops imo is vanilla kush not many phenotypes and all 3 different but all of good potency and very hardy reliable genetics,2nd tangerine dream as you likely seen by now ive had the same td motherplant since 2014 and she just now getting flowered but with a new clone waiting in the wings to take her place,perpetual growing and tangerine dream work so well and clones rootevery single time!,3rd would be the 8 ball kush i cant think of a truly bad one even when lazy grower!,

i do have your peyote cookies in veg stubborn one to train/bend just pops right back up even after heavy supercrop!peace

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, THC F13ND and 4 others like this

#4 Enzyme303

Enzyme303

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 11:57 AM

LSD is the only one i tried ,really relaxing smoke very tasty too

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, duke and 5 others like this

#5 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,398 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 01:25 PM

Chronic thunder

There is one special pheno that has great smoke absaloutly mouth watering smell and very good pain relief as well as an uplifting clear high... I never can clone and couldn't keep the pheno but had that for two rounds and would have done more runs if I could keep cuts or clone :weed:

I could actual go shopping with the her indoors after a smoke :jawdrop:
  • The Dude Abides, 2scoops, duke and 4 others like this

#6 THC F13ND

THC F13ND

Landrace enthusiast

• Respected User
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 01:40 PM

I remember spending quite a few trippy summer days lounging on the riverbank with Red Dragon, good times ;)

Probably the best of my early grows were LSD and G13 Haze, the latter from clone.

LSD - Attached File  uploadfromtaptalk1400506740245.jpg   81.99KB   0 downloads

G13 Haze - Attached File  uploadfromtaptalk1400506686663.jpg   60.22KB   0 downloads

Which reminds me, need to get some pics of the current G13 Haze run! :rolleyes:

ATB :bong:
  • Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 6 others like this

#7 Bandit 4freekin20

Bandit 4freekin20

American Outlaw

• Respected User
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 02:52 PM

Until 2018 I had not grown a Barney cut since 2011. That was the year of Violator Kush and thinking of it makes me smile. Also grew LSD and Vanilla Kush a few times, indoors and out and remember them well.

But in 2018 I grew Peyote Cookies and it vaulted to the top for me. I had two very distinct phenos. One I called Vine and the other more typical of classic Afghani kush.

The Vine was special and may be what Duke has growing because mine could not be super cropped...she would fight it all the way and bounce back with an attitude of wanting to eat my grow lights and would not be denied. I had to get physical and nearly break her stems to comply.

At harvest though she was just as special as anything I ever grew. Her flowers were complex in flavor and aroma and had a well balanced head and body high.

Her affy pheno sisters were good at harvest and ez to grow. Never stretched and never needed training.

A nice stash to have but after 5 months of cold cure turned into a rich and heavy smoking kush far better than when the harvest was initially dried. Massive lung expansion and a very alluring, sweet rose wine & skunk aroma. The smoke is a tranquilizer and could drop an elephant it's so potent.

If I had any advice to offer it's dont underestimate the strain and do it right. Grow her well and cure the harvest properly. In the end Peyote Cookie will reward you with some very special smoke for your stash

gallery_757_795_460920.jpg

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, 2scoops and 5 others like this

#8 Barneys Farm

Barneys Farm

Friend of the Forum

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 08:25 AM

Thank you very much for all your comments, keep them coming! 

:love: 

We love hearing your thoughts on our strains!

#9 bigbadbillybob

bigbadbillybob

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,414 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 11:18 AM

critical Kush is the one for me; tasty and potent ,  boom - and you're out.

#10 The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

No Funny Stuff

• Moderators
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 12:51 PM

Hi Barneys,

I grew your Vanilla Kush outdoors in France, lovely smoke, bit of a creeper, catches you unawares.

I loaded the vape, had a few tokes and thought this is OK but nothing special, then I tried to get up and make a cup of tea and couldn't.

Your Tangerine Dream is also a great strain, not grown it myself yet but my mate's was excellent.

All good things

TDA

• Budgie, duke, THC F13ND and 3 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Favourites, Barneys Farm, Strains

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.