Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Friday nights at the Motown dawg fights

leg humpers dawg farts poop bags butt rubs stardawg LED CHPS Ocean Grown Kush Thai Stick Have a Cigar

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#11 Bandit 4freekin20

Bandit 4freekin20

American Outlaw

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 05:37 PM

Good stuff Bandit, I'm loving all the automated stuff, moving lights, auto vents, sensors that email you, fabulous stuff.

I have to rely on a text from my cats and they're always too wrecked to bother.

Subbed up for the ride.

All good things

TDA

Happy to have ya here Dude!

My cat lost his texting privileges after tearing a bunch of buttons off my keyboard :angry:

Automation is fun and nice but only if it really works and helps the garden. My shed is full of shit that never lived up to it's promise.

I'm already a bit antisocial, dont like phone calls and am slow to respond to emails so I'm not sure about this fan sending me emails and expecting  me to come running. I wish I could reply and tell it to speed itself up, I'm busy 

The LED gets it so maybe the fans can learn something from the lights :)

Moving lights is a really fun challenge but can be a headache. Advertisements make it look ez

What they never show is what to do with cords since apparently their lights are magical cordless lights.

And they never talk about how to balance out three lights so it moves properly or how much headroom gets wasted and they certainly never talk about the reinforced ceilings often needed.

Once ya figure out all the things they never tell ya...It comes out looking like this....

Takes a little work and thought to get a light rail to perform well....it's a little like building a model train hung upside down and attached to the ceiling. But if all those hurdles can be cleared and everything tuned well, these movers can run as smooth and as on time as the London Underground. Or NYC subway if you're not into the whole brevity thing :D

Just your standard ghost fighter with a sword, like Zorro.... but for flowers ...
Hell IDK, I was loaded....๐Ÿ˜Ž

I think your phone is haunted brother :D

Are you giving them a compost tea/brew @Bandit420?

They just seem to have that 'look' about them, and a bloody good look it is :)

I won't otherwise say good luck, i don't think that you will need any this time round :weed:

Thanks for stopping in Budgie!

No compost teas yet and am not sure I'll need any.

These three things are the complete feeding plan I use to feed both soil and plants

The stuff in the brown label jug and the Great White in combination with the lights is what gets those leaves pointed upwards and gives the plants that electrified look.

The GW is a plethora of microbes, bacterias, and fungis which some will live inside, outside, and around roots as well as in the soil.

And the Roots Trinity stuff is a combination of plant extracts and molasses which livens up all those microbes and when they're lively they feed the plant like they're shoveling coal in a furnace. And that simply causes the plants to grow like crazy with tons of vigor and excellent biomass in every part of the plant.

Compost teas can sometimes do the same thing but I'd compare it like this...compost teas are like gasoline for plants but plant extracts, molasses, premium inoclulants, and sea derived plant foods are like rocket fuel for plants :)

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 7 others like this

#12 olmec

olmec

earth bound misfit

• Respected User
  • 4,417 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 08:49 PM

Love your room itโ€™s just a stunner
  • Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 5 others like this

#13 Afton

Afton

OLD GUYS RULE!

• Respected User
  • 2,902 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 06:35 AM

@Bandit420 plants look great!

Are you going to use the NH rose and flower nutrients this run or the next?

• Dekay, The Dude Abides, duke and 3 others like this

#14 Nefarious Shenanigans

Nefarious Shenanigans

youthful exuberance

• Respected User
  • 1,284 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 06:44 AM

Hey Bandit

I get the feeling you are trying to challenge me for the 'spiderman's lair of cables and extnsion boards' award?

:lol:

plants don't seem to mind, looking very nice, that mix of lighting seems to do them real good

look forward to seeing the good bits :)

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 4 others like this

#15 Bandit 4freekin20

Bandit 4freekin20

American Outlaw

• Respected User
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 04:11 PM

Love your room itโ€™s just a stunner

You're too kind olmec...Many thanks brother!

@Bandit420 plants look great!

Are you going to use the NH rose and flower nutrients this run or the next?

High and thanks for stopping in Afton!

Probably the next grow I'll get into using the Rose & Flower food.

The big jug of Fish & Seaweed is the same as NH F&S, in fact Soil Menders buys it from NH then bottles it and labels it under their own brand.

But you can pretty much see by the ingredients of the roots Trinity jug and F&S jug how that NH rose & flower is a one bottle combo of these two I'm using.

I'll be very curious how the one bottle results compare to the two bottle results.

I do like the idea of buying one jug and measuring once for applying rather than doing it twice every time I feed ;) And I like the idea of less crap on my garden shelf to deal with. :)

Hey Bandit

I get the feeling you are trying to challenge me for the 'spiderman's lair of cables and extnsion boards' award?

:lol:

plants don't seem to mind, looking very nice, that mix of lighting seems to do them real good

look forward to seeing the good bits :)

Shit man I tell ya...I'm so very thankful I dont have any duct work in my room but all these cords & wires is borderline madness.

Every grow I try to reorganize, reroute, whatever I can but no matter what I still get a clusterfuck of cords and wires above the lights.

And every time I raise them some cords get slack and need to be tied up. By the time the lights are at max height I give up and tell myself "next grow I'll organize it better" but the clusterfuck always returns. PITA man and I'm glad I'm not the only one that deals with it now :D

Happy to see ya stop in NS!!!

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 6 others like this

#16 Bandit 4freekin20

Bandit 4freekin20

American Outlaw

• Respected User
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 07:49 PM

:jointroll: midflower pic drop

plants have morphed into trees, colas are stacking up to be skyscraper like monsters

Garden is 2m deep x 3m long x 2m tall and seems to be done stretching.

7 plants total, all in 7 gallon containers,

StarDawg crosses have spit out 10 and 11 point leaves and developing a nice coat of grease.  Greenpoint is absolutely killing it with those genetics.

Motown Lockdown wants to be a superstar

Kung Pow Thai is bringing some spicy curry to the party

Zkittlez & Bandit Breath are late to the party but finally made it in

Motown Lockdown

Hank and the fellas under a shade tree

StarDawg x Sundae Driver

The foundation

biomass happens

Continuing in the next post......

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 7 others like this

#17 Bandit 4freekin20

Bandit 4freekin20

American Outlaw

• Respected User
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 07:50 PM

StarDawg x Banana Kush OG

Motown Lockdown (Left) StarDawg x Banana (Right)

Tree Farm

mixed lighting grow

Welcome to my jungle

Thanks checking out my grow and I hope you're enjoying the show!

Come back in about 4 weeks or so for the harvest shots!

Peace, Luv, & Happy Ganja Farming!!!

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 9 others like this

#18 Doublej

Doublej

Upper Left US

• Respected User
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 08:42 PM

7gl pots? Holly Christ...

Power on brother

Where's the beer cans?
  • Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 6 others like this

#19 Bandit 4freekin20

Bandit 4freekin20

American Outlaw

• Respected User
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 04:28 PM

:blink:

giphy.gif

7gl pots? Holly Christ...

Power on brother

Where's the beer cans?

Man I cant find their beer cans anywhere!!!!

Yes Sir Lucky 7s!

People at Fox Farm gotta be luvin' me. I'm sure I'm paying their kids' way  thru college with all the Happy Frog I buy :)

But yeah starting seeds and vegging in 1 gallon airpots gets those roots branching so much they'll fill out a 5g way too fast, get root bound, and run out of gas too early.

Binding and coiled roots are my pet peeve since restricted roots kill yield and quality so I like to have free range roots and prevent binding as much as possible.  Using Lucky 7s gives so much more room and leaves plenty of gas in the tank until the finish line. I also considered 10g but thought 7 should be good enough. I also like they're as wide as they are tall.

Plus the 7gs are ribbed for her pleasure :D

s-l300.jpg

• Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 8 others like this

#20 Doublej

Doublej

Upper Left US

• Respected User
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 05:38 PM

I could use one of those pots to dig out of the fucking snow. I've got almost two feet in three days. And no sign of stopping, so hopefully I can get another shoveling done in a bit. Yeah 7glers make great roots room

Damnit snow, it could stop anytime
#๐ŸŽฐ...๐ŸŽฟ
  • Budgie, Dekay, The Dude Abides and 3 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: leg humpers, dawg farts, poop bags, butt rubs, stardawg, LED, CHPS, Ocean Grown Kush, Thai Stick, Have a Cigar

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.