15 replies to this topic

#11 Doublej

Doublej

Upper Left US

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 07:00 PM

I ph the water after adding nutes, always worked fine. My water out of the tape is high in this part of the world, (near 9)..

Best of luck
  • The Dude Abides, LegalizeMe, Forest and 4 others like this

#12 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,918 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 02:13 PM

neat i used to use chains and hooks as my only time i bought them proper yoyo things for the lights i came back to find the reflector on top of my favorite afghani mother!my new led came with yoyos which though suspect of them from before forest says they good so i trusted him and have used them there very easy to move up or down without having to use a stepladder as i used to do!best of luck,peace

• The Dude Abides, LegalizeMe, W.S and 2 others like this

#13 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,972 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 07:15 PM

np pics @LegalizeMe of your water containers i take it you meant to add one

• The Dude Abides, duke, LegalizeMe and 3 others like this

#14 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,918 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 07:49 PM

Cheers mate, forgot to click a button

This oneattachicon.gif3CBDD4FC-C85A-4BE6-A93A-5A78A6B6BB82.jpeg

same as i use them leg they work fine and the lid is handy and plenty big enough for aeration/dechlorination to happen overnight though do remember to cover them if not stored in the dark or they will grow green algae inside over time,peace

• The Dude Abides, LegalizeMe, Horse Badorties and 1 other like this

#15 Solo Quin

Solo Quin

Organically High

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 09:58 PM

Your water is crap its recycled toilet water with added chlorine and fluoride. 

When growing organic a pure water source is needed to protect the microorganisms in the soil.

But your growing in coco with bottled nutrients which are generally bad anyway so I wouldn't worry too much about it. 

• The Dude Abides, duke and Bandit 4freekin20 like this

#16 Bandit 4freekin20

Bandit 4freekin20

American Outlaw

• Respected User
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 17 February 2019 - 11:34 PM

Your water is crap its recycled toilet water with added chlorine and fluoride. 

When growing organic a pure water source is needed to protect the microorganisms in the soil.

But your growing in coco with bottled nutrients which are generally bad anyway so I wouldn't worry too much about it. 

I agree 100% solo. Water chemistry is so paramount to success.

I use RO with a 1:1 waste ratio and organics. Anything dirtier or more fucked up from city shit and my organic routine would be deader than dead.

If it's hard water or cannot be purified completely I agree the grower should prolly be doing hydro and try fix the water with salts to make it usable.

Soft water can work in soil sometimes but usually needs some sort of purifying. If not go hydro.

If the water source is pure as virgin taint, go organic :)

• Dekay and The Dude Abides like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.