• The Dude Abides, duke, Horse Badorties and 1 other like this

#12 Ventury

Ventury

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 08:11 PM

More air flow @Ventury and warm up lights off time it loves cool wet air to breed

I know it's a struggle when it's cold having air flow my fans just tick over , most grows I lose one cola to rot I think it's where I live there must be higher spores in a forest

The spores are in The air around us more so In the winter when it's high RH and there's vegetation rotting everywhere around us .

r

Forest,thanks ,you’re advice worked,I think the condense building up has stopped. The extract filter crashed onto a few plants , caused damage but I taped one snapped stem.

Critical cure CBDA oil we extracted works wonders for a deep nice sleep.
Hope all good you’re end
  • The Dude Abides, Forest, Horse Badorties and 1 other like this

#13 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,940 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 08:17 PM

your not the first thats happened to ;)   the oil sounds great , i must try a cbd plant to see what its all about 

• The Dude Abides, Horse Badorties, no1 and 1 other like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.