Photo
- - - - -

which are the most reliable make of drippers?

dripers

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,972 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 11:58 AM

im thinking of putting drippers on my easyfeed autopot system,

which are the most reliable to use?

ive 4  fabricpots to dripperise what size pump ?

one of those little nft ones? 550s? is that right?

thanks guys  ;)

• The Dude Abides, duke, denots and 2 others like this

#2 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 01:13 PM

All i done was bought a small pump with a metre head and conected it to a micro bore irrigation system, worked out at about £15 the lot, and used to do my tote grow boxes bang on, only used them until the roots were in the nutes. But if your growing in coco and It's the only feed there getting you will probably need a bigger pump mate. 

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, duke and 2 others like this

#3 bigbadbillybob

bigbadbillybob

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,423 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 01:18 PM

maxijet 1000 will do the job, very very reliable pumps, mine was connected up to my chiller for  over 3 years, on constantly, only stopped to clean it every couple of months.

they do a 500 version as well. I think they are called newa jet these days. I used a 500 with my chiller last run.

depends how high it needs to be pumped and how long a distance. id go with the 1000 personally, and restrict it with a inline valve if needed.

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, denots and 2 others like this

#4 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,918 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 01:48 PM

hi forest i have played with most of the commercial made drippers over the years and found what works best for me in coco is the standard cheap irrigation pipe and simply make rings with holes at 4mm 2 cm apart and this gives a nice steady fast flood with great "piston effect" as it drains it drags fresh clean air through the coco mine was set for 4 1 min runs in 24 hours and kept them sweet if you can keep up with filling the ever emptying res!mines only 20ltr though adequate for a drobe for about 3-5 days if i go away i cut to 2 x1min runs in 24 hrs that gives me 5 days at a time,good luck

• The Dude Abides, 2scoops, denots and 3 others like this

#5 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • 3,972 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 03:38 PM

Cheers guys I've tried a few in the past and they have Been crappy .I don't want much drip

Maxi jet yes thats the pumps I was thinking of great kit and last for ages
  • The Dude Abides, 2scoops, duke and 4 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.