Photo
- - - - -

Male Pollen to pollinate Feminized plant - Outcome ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Huktonfonics

Huktonfonics

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 06:09 PM

Hello again guys, I recently had a very very nice strain of Dosidos x Cookies n Cream ( Regular ) i tried, and had 1 seed left that ive popped that ended up a male.

Id like to use this pollen to seed a few branches on my Platinum Kush Breath thats feminized. What outcome would I get on the seeds created ? Regular / Feminized / fucked ? lol

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, duke and 6 others like this

#2 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,053 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 07:09 PM

Like Marcus said I got regs out if it too @Huktonfonics
  • Budgie, The Dude Abides, jimmi2scoops and 6 others like this

#3 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Administrators
  • 8,905 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 10:34 PM

You'll have regular offspring, but there may be a higher probability of hermy tendencies depending on how the female was feminized. Don't let it stop you though mate :)
  • The Dude Abides, jimmi2scoops, duke and 5 others like this

#4 Huktonfonics

Huktonfonics

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 12:31 AM

Nice one boys, worth a punt if I say so myself, both strains are belters. I'll collect some pollen and try pollenating on the next run. Kept 3 phenos of the Platinum kush Breath, weeding them down to a single keeper, then I'll jizz her up!
  • Budgie, The Dude Abides, jimmi2scoops and 2 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.