9 replies to this topic

#1 Exmailguy

Exmailguy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 04:42 AM

I'm looking for some advice on good CBD strains that have a decent level of couchlock, I have lower back pain, plantar fasciitis and shoulder tendonitis that I currently treat with a opiate pain med and I'm looking to grow something that can help me lower my level of dependence on the opioids. Any suggestions would be great and appreciated.

• The Dude Abides, igiggle, denots and 4 others like this

#2 Afton

Afton

OLD GUYS RULE!

• Moderators
  • 2,026 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 06:00 AM

@Exmailguy My wife uses CBD crews Med Gom 1 that i grew 2 years ago and kills all her pain in her neck from a bone spur.

We also have Cherry WIne that has very low THC and High CBD about 20-1. Also VCDC and I use this one and it works really well too.

• The Dude Abides, igiggle, denots and 5 others like this

#3 Enzyme303

Enzyme303

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 11:24 AM

@exemailguy sounds like yer looking for an Indica leaning cbd plant and for added couch let it run longer for amber trichs 30 to 50% should be enough of a balance as to not push flowering times toward infinity :)

atb

• The Dude Abides, duke, igiggle and 6 others like this

#4 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 11,440 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 01:19 PM

dinafem cbd og kush is surprisingly good smoke and/or meds but i prefer the original og kush for my own use or barneys farm vanilla kush or tangerine dream both make good meds and smoke lovely,peace

• igiggle, denots, Dex and 5 others like this

#5 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,078 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 02:41 PM

I'm looking for some advice on good CBD strains that have a decent level of couchlock, I have lower back pain, plantar fasciitis and shoulder tendonitis that I currently treat with a opiate pain med and I'm looking to grow something that can help me lower my level of dependence on the opioids. Any suggestions would be great and appreciated.

To be realy honest cbd won't do much unless the has twice the amount of thc

but we are av diffrent intakes and experience :D

I found best pain reliefs from blueberry and best from lemon strains lemon haze was a good one and dr undergrpund painkiller

and only way to feel the full benefit/effect of pain reliefs your best cooking the strains hash/keif (i say hash/kief for taste and potency) with coconut and dose your self or if your full of buds make some canna oil mix with oils

I have three bulged disks in lower lumbar and it's painful and stiff most of times but with edibles i feel most pain relief and i can do allot of walking and feel like stallion again lol
  • duke, igiggle, denots and 5 others like this

#6 Solo Quin

Solo Quin

Organically High

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 04:45 PM

@Exmailguy

Kings kush CBD by Greenhouse seeds is a nice strain. cbd1.1thc

If grown to its full potential the buds get really oily & dank,

a nice tasting and relaxing smoke the indica kush compliments the CBD well.

• igiggle, denots, Afton and 2 others like this

#7 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 07:30 PM

Harlequin Jo is supposed to be a highish CBD with low THC, maybe you could use that in a cocktail to increase the THC. 

• Afton, no1 and Exmailguy like this

#8 Exmailguy

Exmailguy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 07:37 PM

Thank you to everyone for all the great suggestions, I'm excited to get to my next grow because I think this OG Kush that I'm curing right now is going to be fantastic, it smells skunky as all get out and is as sticky as flypaper! I've been holding off on trying it because I want it to be as good as possible.

• duke, Solo Quin, Afton and 1 other like this

#9 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 11,440 posts

Posted 27 February 2019 - 07:48 PM

a good og needs only short cure mine was lovely straight of the plant and dehydrated but i have a frost free freezer and adopted freezer curing last but one run went in freezer.

also experimented with freeze drying but that did not work well!the freezer curing is so easy and was tastiest weed i have done,but tina moans in taking over the whole house and even the kitchen!!!!!so back to jars for now.peace

• Solo Quin, Afton and Exmailguy like this

#10 Afton

Afton

OLD GUYS RULE!

• Moderators
  • 2,026 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 09:35 AM

@Exmailguy I let my bud cure for at least 3 months and I even have some that is about a year and 4 months curing.

It is still very good too.

• igiggle and Exmailguy like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.