Magi cool in the bag garlic/paprika
  • Budgie, The Dude Abides, mrsDeeks and 3 others like this

#23 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 23 February 2019 - 12:44 PM

As young D is a fitness freak he mostly eats chicken and rice, so me and Mrs D eat quite a lot of chicken as well, and I'm sure I've got feathers growing out my arse  :P .

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, mrsDeeks and 4 others like this

#24 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,129 posts

Posted 23 February 2019 - 12:55 PM

It's all about the presentation...

post-7-0-60017700-1550926292.jpg

;)

Attached Files

• Budgie, The Dude Abides, denots and 8 others like this

#25 Bandit 4freekin20

Bandit 4freekin20

American Outlaw

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 23 February 2019 - 06:50 PM

Cant believe nobody has mentioned bacon wrapped beer can chicken yet!!!!! :huh:

Freakin' Communists!!!! :D

Also gotta mention hot wings or Buffalo Wings, whichever you choose to call it, deep fried wings, no batter or flour just fried naked then dropped in a bowl and smothered in a thickened hot sauce like Frank's Red Hot. :devil:

And pan fried or deep fried & battered gizzards. Best eaten around 3am when you're drunk and get home after a hard night of partying.

If deep frying w/ batter I make a dill cream sauce for dipping 'em. Pan fried gets the hot sauce treatment

• Budgie, denots, Stoney and 1 other like this

#26 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,964 posts

Posted 23 February 2019 - 07:05 PM

Not sure what chicken is like out west, but tbh, unless you know someone who keeps them, or rear your own, that chicken in uk is a pretty bland, soul-less, tasteless 'product' these days. You can't even get decent chicken drumsticks/legs because they dont run about much.

It used to be a regular thing in our house that grandad would bring home a couple of birds on saturday, freshly killed, my gran would pluck them like a pro, and sunday dinners chicken actually tasted like chicken, with that slight fowel edge to it, and had a nice bit of colour to the meat too :) How on earth did we get convinced to eat the bland rubbish of today?
  • denots, mrsDeeks, Petal and 5 others like this

#27 Enzyme303

Enzyme303

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 23 February 2019 - 07:44 PM

was done slowly over time @Budgie if it was quick we would have noticed and put the brakes on,most chicken is tripe for sure, the grey water gloopy shit that pours out of breasts in a tray is truly eye catching lol.The meat industry would make me turn vegetarian before any saving of animals takes place lol.

atb

• Budgie, denots, mrsDeeks and 4 others like this

#28 Stoney

Stoney

Squisher

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 23 February 2019 - 11:18 PM

wow if places tried selling meat like that around here i think people would be out front with torches and pitchforks!!  hahaha

we have some great chicken here on the east coast US, like 90% of it in the stores comes from a farm in virginia.. they just happen to be a really great farm and raise tasty chickens!!

but there are a lot of folks around here that raise their own, its something i've wanted to do for a few years now. 

• Budgie, denots, mrsDeeks and 4 others like this

#29 Enzyme303

Enzyme303

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 24 February 2019 - 12:18 AM

@Stoney money talks and a think a lot of farmers got stuck in supplying supermarkets according to their rules and regs,decent chicken can be got but its in the minority unfortunately.

• Budgie, denots, Stoney and 3 others like this

#30 Stoney

Stoney

Squisher

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 24 February 2019 - 04:32 AM

ahhh the greed of some ruining for everyone else!!  we should clone the best chickens and make them in mass quantity and flood the market!!!

mmmmm... one of my favorite sandwiches. fried chicken on a roll with mayo, lettuce,tomato, and cheese!!!

gallery_1384_593_2283256.jpg

we got an air fryer so now i'm allowed to eat all the fried chicken i want!!!!!  you can fry a whole chicken with about a half a teaspoon of oil, can't get any healthier fried chicken than that.

• Budgie, denots, mrsDeeks and 5 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.