19 replies to this topic

#11 DoubleTrouble

DoubleTrouble

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 03:56 PM

my favourite auto is last season's "Aztech Genetics - Summer Berry Kush Auto" - smelling like a refresher chew bar at the time of been on the plant, chopped at 115days outdoors lat 54 UK - that smell soon turned into a blueberry bubblegum smell, good yield & overall my favourite smoke of the season. Only done the 1 last season but doing a 6 pack this season to see what variation there is pheno wise. hoping to find that gem again though :)

• Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 5 others like this

#12 DoubleTrouble

DoubleTrouble

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 04:00 PM

@Exmailguy check the Mephisto genetics website ,they have some lovely looking creations,a few on here run them i aint noticed one complaint either and ive also noticed some rather fine looking plants :) Some good deals on the illuminautos if yer budget conscious and much more free seeds from their site than buying elsewhere.

If you message them too by email im sure they will point you at a good strain for help with pain.

atb

mephisto are at the very top of auto genetic's. cant go wrong with mephisto beans

• Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 5 others like this

#13 rassensi

rassensi

Grass growing out of my ears

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 07:41 PM

@Exmailguy after the results I got from the bcn xxl criticals I'd definitely recommend them and the turn around time was only 60-65 days from seed
And not a bad price to be fare

Attached Files

• Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 6 others like this

#14 DoubleTrouble

DoubleTrouble

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 10 March 2019 - 09:03 PM

i can also vouch for zen's work, he repro'd the fast buds girl socut cookies for me and theres some real gems to be found in those. seen some impressive gsc auto flowers grown indoors

• Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 6 others like this

#15 DoubleTrouble

DoubleTrouble

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 12:07 PM

the seedstocker's blackberry gum auto - and others of there's are also worth a mention, along with others from there range.

i love how the genetics of autos has changed over the years and now people are realising theres some serious yields and quality smoke to be had from them - seeing more people turn to growing autos this past year or so & been shocked at what is possible.

• 2scoops, duke, Zipp and 3 others like this

#16 rassensi

rassensi

Grass growing out of my ears

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 02:36 PM

@DoubleTrouble I would definitely recommend seedstockers autos seeds and will definitely be running a few more in the future I'm thinking of topping these two xxl criticals I've just started to see how they handle the stress
  • 2scoops, duke, Zipp and 5 others like this

#17 DoubleTrouble

DoubleTrouble

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 04:26 PM

@Exmailguy after the results I got from the bcn xxl criticals I'd definitely recommend them and the turn around time was only 60-65 days from seed
And not a bad price to be fare

ill add to that - ive seen the big bud grown elsewhere on another forum and it wss down in 75 days and he had 250gram dry bud from it.

• duke, Zipp, rassensi and 2 others like this

#18 Exmailguy

Exmailguy

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 05:05 PM

I appreciate all the info from everyone, I plan on starting a few autos in the next few weeks and might try a few clones from them to get a cycle going, last thing I want is to run out of dessert! 🧁Mmmm
  • Zipp and Horse Badorties like this

#19 Guest_Nbbeerguy_*

Guest_Nbbeerguy_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2019 - 05:55 PM

Autoflowers flower based on Age not light cycle and are a tad more sensitive in the early stages so cloning is a no no that is the beauty of Autos decent yield in a quick turn around time start them in their final container for the most part due to their sensitivity 

Edited by Nbbeerguy, 18 March 2019 - 05:56 PM.

• Zipp, DoubleTrouble, Horse Badorties and 1 other like this

#20 Exmailguy

Exmailguy

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 05:04 PM

I want to thank everyone for all the great suggestions for autos, also the heads up by Marcus and Nbbeerguy on the cloning of autos. This is exactly the reason my friend, igiggle, suggested I join this group because of all the grow knowledge.
  • duke, Zipp and Horse Badorties like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.