8 replies to this topic

#1 Exmailguy

Exmailguy

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 03:16 AM

I had a question about the progression of flowering on a autoflower that I currently have growing in my tent, it sprouted on Apr 15 and it is a OG Kush. 

The question is, Does a autoflower go through flowering at a faster pace than a regular photoperiod plant?  The reason I ask is that my plant went from a dark green to a yellowish green in a matter of days and as I say, I'm a newbie to growing and in particular, autoflowers so I don't know what to make of this sudden change.

I would appreciate any and all help with this because I'm not wanting to start a flush too early and lose out on some good bud production.

• 2scoops, denots, Petal and 4 others like this

#2 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,403 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 07:35 AM

I've grown photos and autos the pace of flowering of autos are normally 5 to 7 weeks depending how mature you like it.. I think some go longer these super autos or what ever they are called

Is this auto in a diary @Exmailguy or if you have before the change to now pic

Or even a pic of plant and could help better for others to spot any issues if there is any :D

Hope it's fine and just fan leafs fading to get on with ripening
  • denots, Petal, Horse Badorties and 4 others like this

#3 2scoops

2scoops

In for a penny, in for a pound.

• Administrators
  • 18,268 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 09:26 AM

Depends how far into flowering it is and how long it`s been above ground, but it shouldn`t be yellowing up all over place if your feeding it enough ferts. Pictures paint a thousand words.

• denots, Petal, Dex and 4 others like this

#4 Nbbeerguy

Nbbeerguy

Has dirty fingernails

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 09:31 AM

they are hungry lil buggers but also dont like super strong nutrients they grow at a rapid pace the key is to gradually increase the amount of liquid along with the nutrients as you still want the wet dry cycles but also need to feed often if your soil is over wet and you are not feeding say every 3-5 days then maybe a foliar feed until the plant is large enough to cause the wet dry cycle of the soil 

• denots, Petal, Dex and 4 others like this

#5 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 02:35 PM

@Exmailguy The plants done 9 weeks so should be ready or there about's mate. Have you got a pic to show us ?.

• Petal, Dex, Horse Badorties and 3 others like this

#6 Exmailguy

Exmailguy

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 10:11 PM

@Exmailguy The plants done 9 weeks so should be ready or there about's mate. Have you got a pic to show us ?.

I put up some pictures in the gallery under "OG Kush Auto" they are from the first pics I have, up to Sunday 6-16-19

• 2scoops, denots, Petal and 4 others like this

#7 2scoops

2scoops

In for a penny, in for a pound.

• Administrators
  • 18,268 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 12:53 PM

It looks alright does the plant, theirs not much up with it from where i`m sat looking in. It`s not ready yet though, their looks a good 3 to 4 weeks left in it to my eyes. Those buds should fatten up nicely over the next few weeks. :)

• denots, Petal, Dex and 3 others like this

#8 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,807 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 02:18 PM

I've never grown autos but I had a look at your pics and I agree with Jimmi, your plant looks good :)  :weed:

• denots, Dex, Horse Badorties and 2 others like this

#9 denots

denots

oil me up before you go go

• Sleeping Mods
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 03:31 PM

The OG Kush auto I looked at goes 70-80 days, so you ain't got long to go, she has done 65 days. Should only have a week or 2 left.

Who ever said patients is a virtue was bang on  :D .

• Petal, Dex, Horse Badorties and 2 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.