261 replies to this topic

#1 Homer

Homer

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 05:09 PM

It's that time of year again I'll be growing some Peyote Cookies and Harliquin, many thanks to No 1 for his generosity, along with yet to be determined strains I have on hand. 

I'll be growin in Coco for Green Texan Farms 

Nutrients not sure yet I may try usin the same stuff Horse is usin

Lighting will be 12 Vero 29 COBs a variety of spectrums  3500K, 4000K, and for flower 1700K

The room will have a few tweeks nothing major just changing the drain pan orientation for better access to the plants and drip irrigation valves 

I'll post some updated pictures of the groom when it's ready for plants. 

• Dekay, 2scoops, smokin soul and 11 others like this

#2 bigbadbillybob

bigbadbillybob

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,423 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 06:19 PM

i look forward to this one. Hope it all goes well for you Homer. 

Is the Harlequinn one of those high CBD strains?

• Dekay, Petal, THC F13ND and 6 others like this

#3 Afton

Afton

OLD GUYS RULE!

• Moderators
  • 2,902 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 08:45 PM

I'll be poking my nose around for this grow.

Love to see how the HARLEQUIN turns out as I like them CBD's.

Going to grow PC next season so love to know some things about her before I grow them

good luck buddy 

• Dekay, Petal, THC F13ND and 5 others like this

#4 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Moderators
  • 7,819 posts

Posted 14 July 2019 - 01:03 AM

I'm in for this Homer, especially if you use the Mega Crop and show me how it works :lol:

Get a ppm/ec pen if you're going to use MC, it's made things a bit more accurate.

Is that a Harlequin BX from Bodhi?

I just dropped a DinaFem Purple Orange CBD 2:1, a lot of my folks are on a CBD train and I need a ticket :lol:

Is the coco you're using special? Oh right, it's from texis :D

#5 Nefarious Shenanigans

Nefarious Shenanigans

youthful exuberance

• Respected User
  • 1,284 posts

Posted 14 July 2019 - 10:44 AM

good to see you back at it Homer :)

all the best with them

#6 Homer

Homer

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 14 July 2019 - 03:15 PM

i look forward to this one. Hope it all goes well for you Homer. 

Is the Harlequinn one of those high CBD strains?

Thanks Billy the Harlequin is a high CBD strain I am growing for the wife and a young girl with cerebral palsy 

I'll be poking my nose around for this grow.

Love to see how the HARLEQUIN turns out as I like them CBD's.

Going to grow PC next season so love to know some things about her before I grow them

good luck buddy 

Thanks Afton I hope I can do them justice

I'm in for this Homer, especially if you use the Mega Crop and show me how it works :lol:

Get a ppm/ec pen if you're going to use MC, it's made things a bit more accurate.

Is that a Harlequin BX from Bodhi?

I just dropped a DinaFem Purple Orange CBD 2:1, a lot of my folks are on a CBD train and I need a ticket :lol:

Is the coco you're using special? Oh right, it's from texis :D

Hi Hoss I am thinkin of usin the Mega Crop I have a ppm pen but no ec pen guess I'll have to invest in one. 

With the Canna I never had to use anything to measure the concentration of the nutrients just followed the guide for hard water light feeding from Canna web site

You'll have to ask No1 if the Harlequin is from Bodhi as he was kind enough to gift it to me.

As far as the coco it's not special other than it is cheap and pre washed so all you need to do is hydrate it and fill up your pots

From what I'm seein of your grow with the Mega Crop you don't need me to show you how it works you're doin just fine with it  

good to see you back at it Homer :)

all the best with them

Thanks Nef it's good to be back

• Dekay, Petal, THC F13ND and 6 others like this

#7 no1

no1

pronounced no one

• Respected User
  • 2,519 posts

Posted 14 July 2019 - 03:32 PM

Thanks Billy the Harlequin is a high CBD strain I am growing for the wife and a young girl with cerebral palsy 

Hi Hoss I am thinkin of usin the Mega Crop I have a ppm pen but no ec pen guess I'll have to invest in one. 

With the Canna I never had to use anything to measure the concentration of the nutrients just followed the guide for hard water light feeding from Canna web site

You'll have to ask No1 if the Harlequin is from Bodhi as he was kind enough to gift it to me.

As far as the coco it's not special other than it is cheap and pre washed so all you need to do is hydrate it and fill up your pots

From what I'm seein of your grow with the Mega Crop you don't need me to show you how it works you're doin just fine with it  

@Horse Badorties they were fem seeds that @markapple made and sent me, one was a royal queen medic cross with harliquin and another was harliquin crossed with an unknown grassdaddy gem, Mark said those grew super tall. 

RQM is cbd as is harlequin.               :)

• Dekay, Petal, THC F13ND and 4 others like this

#8 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Moderators
  • 7,819 posts

Posted 14 July 2019 - 11:28 PM

The Mega Crop is so cheap compared to the Canna, you'll be saving so much, you can certainly spring for an ec meter. The ppm conversions are too much for me, plus all these limeys talk in ec :lol:

This one has worked for me.

I think MC has a sample you can try for the postage. It lasted long enough for me to think I liked it :rolleyes:

@Horse Badorties they were fem seeds that @markapple made and sent me, one was a royal queen medic cross with harliquin and another was harliquin crossed with an unknown grassdaddy gem, Mark said those grew super tall. 

RQM is cbd as is harlequin.               :)

Ha, I think I sent 'em to Rickety... I remember now where you got yours :lol:

I had a RQM  from AML that looked so fine, until it hermied :(

• Dekay, duke, Petal and 5 others like this

#9 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Administrators
  • 16,177 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 12:46 AM

Am here to see what you do mate, good luck fella :)

• duke, Petal, Dex and 4 others like this

#10 Homer

Homer

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 03:00 PM

Am here to see what you do mate, good luck fella :)

Thanks Deeks

• Dekay, duke, Dex and 4 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.