Photo
- - - - -

Insect Frass ( shit ) Foliar spray. Yes/No ? When ?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Huktonfonics

Huktonfonics

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 28 July 2019 - 04:08 PM

Hello folks, i havnt got one on for a while but I kept a mom of my Platinum Kush Breath, and have a cross i made with PKB x SFV or PKB x Cherry Gelato ( I got the seeds mixed up so fuck knows ). Ive read around that it induces a systemic response from the plant to go into self defense and start chucking out the oil ( trichs ) in soil based applications, and even in root drenches, so i want to give it a little experiment.

Im in week 3 since flip on my PKB and 1 week in on the cross. Ive got some Charge insect frass that i want to try as a foliar, I dont want to add it to my res as im running sterile in a Flood & Drain and a Wilma.

Is it ok to give them a dose of this on the 3 weeker with a bit of Kelp, Fulvic and Aminos ? Theyve crowned, stop stretching and are starting to bulk out a bit now.

Ive heard of people scarring the stems and rubbing frass into the wound and foliar feeding with it ( soaked and strained into a sprayer ).

Anyone have any experience with this ?

• 2scoops, Dex, Horse Badorties and 1 other like this

#2 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Moderators
  • 7,465 posts

Posted 28 July 2019 - 04:36 PM

I've used frass in the soil, and as drenches via teas, but not as a foliar. Can't see how it could hurt, unless your arm gets tired from all that pumping. :lol:

I never could tell if it added to trich production or not, but it seemed to be a nice part of a well balanced diet :P

• 2scoops, Dex, Afton and 1 other like this

#3 Huktonfonics

Huktonfonics

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 28 July 2019 - 04:41 PM

I've used frass in the soil, and as drenches via teas, but not as a foliar. Can't see how it could hurt, unless your arm gets tired from all that pumping. :lol:

I never could tell if it added to trich production or not, but it seemed to be a nice part of a well balanced diet :P

Cant see nowt wrong with a big of insect shit if im honest, but i wouldnt want my face rubbed in it, i think it would make me go ape shit, so im hoping it does the same on the bitches ! :lol:

• Dex, Horse Badorties and Afton like this

#4 Afton

Afton

OLD GUYS RULE!

• Moderators
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 28 July 2019 - 04:46 PM

I put it in my super soil recipe for my girls outdoors, but not as a spray before.

I'm with horse on this one.

Good luck with it.

• Dex, Horse Badorties and Huktonfonics like this

#5 Huktonfonics

Huktonfonics

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 28 July 2019 - 04:50 PM

Ive put 1tsp of it in some water and left it soaking for half hour, got some nice piss coloured water, strained it out with a coffee filter. ill spray some liquid shit on them just before they wake up, that should get them angry enough to come out swinging :lol:

• Dex, Horse Badorties and Afton like this

#6 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,403 posts

Posted 28 July 2019 - 05:03 PM

Ive put 1tsp of it in some water and left it soaking for half hour, got some nice piss coloured water, strained it out with a coffee filter. ill spray some liquid shit on them just before they wake up, that should get them angry enough to come out swinging :lol:

Just hope you don't make em have a shitty day :lol: good luck and pop some pics if you can I have to Google frass now
  • Horse Badorties and Afton like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.