Photo
- - - - -

WHEN TO START THE FLUSH

flushing harvest

Best Answer Sean McPot , 26 July 2014 - 08:34 PM

That sound's ok to me Ranger,maybe even an extra flush or 2 just to make sure,The last thing you want its weed that taste's crap.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 The Clone Ranger

The Clone Ranger

THE YORKSHIRE PUDDING

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:23 PM

hi ive just start started my flush on the blue cheese shes in a 30ish ltr pot ive ran 48ltr of fresh tap water through her today, shes now 10 week true flower 12 week from flip,

shes in soil/coco/perlite mix good drainage medium

she drinks up 12ltr every 3rd day with a decent runoff

trics all cloudy but to me she looks like she will go another week or 2 this is why ive started the flush will get her another flush when the pot dries mid week with another 48 ltrs then probbs one more after that will see how things go...

any more tips would be great or if im doing something wrong let me know thanks

would love to get a piccy for you guys but my m8 has my camera hes away for the week now, will try and get hold of one from somewhere

#2 Sean McPot

Sean McPot

Planning another Comp (4:20 style)

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:34 PM   Best Answer

That sound's ok to me Ranger,maybe even an extra flush or 2 just to make sure,The last thing you want its weed that taste's crap.

• mellowed, Zipp and The Clone Ranger like this

#3 mellowed

mellowed

The Untroubled One

• Sleeping Mods
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:19 PM

Defo with Sean on this. More flush the better if you ask me.
  • Sean McPot and The Clone Ranger like this

#4 The Clone Ranger

The Clone Ranger

THE YORKSHIRE PUDDING

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:10 AM

thanks guys....... you mean other days flushing or just more water on flush days????

• Sean McPot likes this

#5 Sean McPot

Sean McPot

Planning another Comp (4:20 style)

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:08 AM

I'd go with "extra flush days" if you get me mate

• The Clone Ranger likes this

#6 mellowed

mellowed

The Untroubled One

• Sleeping Mods
  • 4,216 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 11:25 AM

What I've started doing with soils is flush it out when ive got two weeks left an then when I water they get a soaking till its running out the bottom a fair bit. Then the last week it gets another flush.

I don't believe all nutrients have been removed in two weeks with a single flush in soil. I've put 50ltr through a 15ltr pot before now an found that it still clings onto some nutrients by testing the run off ec. It did take a lot of water to get it to the same ec as the water going in.
  • The Clone Ranger likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: flushing, harvest

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.