217 replies to this topic

#211 bigbadbillybob

bigbadbillybob

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,423 posts

Posted 02 May 2020 - 11:14 PM

top tip, get a cushion, save the old farmer giles mate. 

• Dekay, Zipp, Petal and 3 others like this

#212 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Moderators
  • 7,819 posts

Posted 02 May 2020 - 11:18 PM

top tip, get a cushion, save the old farmer giles mate. 

Don't get a memory foam one, they remember your farts, and will play them back when there's company... if that ever happens again.

• Dekay, Zipp, Petal and 3 others like this

#213 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 02 May 2020 - 11:30 PM

Don't get a memory foam one, they remember your farts, and will play them back when there's company... if that ever happens again.

:rvmp: :laugh:

• Dekay, Zipp, bigbadbillybob and 3 others like this

#214 bigbadbillybob

bigbadbillybob

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,423 posts

Posted 10 May 2020 - 09:05 AM

i ended up binning the trim, i was gonna bubble bag it, but no ice and no room in freezer to make any, im stocked up for the plague.

its not like i dont have enough bud, but i do love a nice bit of hash. 

the scissor hash i kept, the hash from the sweet afghan d was the best tasting, but the others were also good.

this lot is alosrt cured, with some cracking smells coming through, sweet afghan d is hashy, spicey and orangey

blackhjack is citrousy, sweet, and cream caramel is sweet hashy whiff, like red seal to be honest.

critical is another lemony citrousy one and moby is peppery fruitiness.

that about concludes this grow, feel free to move it, if you come across it el moderators.

thanks for watching, and commenting, for those that bothered

• duke, Zipp, Homer and 3 others like this

#215 no1

no1

pronounced no one

• Respected User
  • 2,519 posts

Posted 10 May 2020 - 01:30 PM

Thanks for the show @bigbadbillybob, good stuff and enjoy the scissor hash.        :)

• duke, Zipp, bigbadbillybob and 3 others like this

#216 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Moderators
  • 7,819 posts

Posted 13 May 2020 - 11:29 PM

It's a total bother, but I guess I must... excellent grow there brother Billy... when's the next? :lol: No, really? :pimped: 

• duke, Zipp, Afton and 1 other like this

#217 bigbadbillybob

bigbadbillybob

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,423 posts

Posted 14 May 2020 - 07:02 AM

WHo knows?

(im being all mystic on you here ha ha)

It might be 6 months, it might be 6 days. :jawdropfloor: 

You wont be surprised to hear that i change my mind daily, depending on consumption.....the other day i decided to pack it in  for a few months, so I took half the system down and all the lights etc are packed away from the big room. 

so im just keeping myself amused, by trying not to kill my breeding stock. Breeding doesn't count as proper growing in my house  :D  :D

I soaked 5 blues yesterday, for breeding purposes, ive also got 4 psychotropics, in mud,  and am waiting for my prize seeds from Jimbob, cos im gonna pop a few of them too, but these are all for breeding, so to  answer your question ,................………... no im  not  growing...….definitely ……not...…….....maybe...……. :pimped:  :pimped:  :pimped:

• duke, Zipp, Horse Badorties and 2 others like this

#218 bigbadbillybob

bigbadbillybob

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • 2,423 posts

Posted 14 May 2020 - 02:21 PM

its ok, i knew you wouldnt believe me- the room is a non- roomAttached File  101.JPG   85.66KB   0 downloadsAttached File  100.JPG   112.32KB   0 downloadsshocker-ooonie

• duke, Zipp, Horse Badorties and 2 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.