14 replies to this topic

#11 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,377 posts

Posted 25 January 2020 - 02:24 PM

I forgot about the baby! Schedule it when the tots usually at it's screaming worst...might be best in this case :lol:

A little breast feeding might distract them a bit, too? How's your boobs Dexy?

Big and juicy horse forest seen em in person lmaoo

But yeah I could do that but around my end lots of people grow for profit so I think I'm best going with sit it out and let them come hopfull baby will be here or it will be here so we can use the excuse the house is a tip or the wife is with baby upstairs :D :barmy:

I'm still gonna keep the drones going gonna use 2 one for autos one for photos and make seeds in photo part for when council finally come and do one I should have a bunch of femenised seed from the list of the (help I think ) threat ...

I'll call it productive break till the doomed ones have been lol but all.i all I think it should be fine I easier panicking at first thinking they will do what private people do give notice on day they are coming sort of thing

so if I have at least just drobes where I will not need holes in ceiling I should be good for a week or 3 year andnthey should be small enough to stash .. now I have to make a smell proof box for Polly tunnel for when time comes and I have some stinkers lol I can stash

Thanks horse for that idea and no1 I love it when the circle some together and helps and flapping butt lmao
  • jimmi2scoops, duke, THC F13ND and 3 others like this

#12 jimmi2scoops

jimmi2scoops

In for a penny, in for a pound.

• Administrators
  • 17,787 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 03:20 PM

Ive just got a letter today @Dex saying my "anual visit" from neighbourhood officer is due on 24th. So I was straight on phone to him, it went summink like this >

I said "whats a this annual visit about then whats all intail" his reply was that he was my point of contact for any problems

So i said "what do you mean lets say if my roofs leaking i phone housing repairs to get it fixed and to pay my rent i do it online"

He said "yes you can do that but i can help out as well with other things"

So i said "it seems like a kushy job to me that`s been made up good on you mate" he chuckled and starting rambling on so i stopped him and said "are these anual visits compusory"

He said "no"

So i said "well im not interested im a private person with a disability that looks after myself" 

He chimes in "we can look into helping with your disabilities say if you need anything doing or altering in your home",

I said" listen mate this is what im on about theirs nowt down for nosey people doing my head in, ive just told you i look after myself and not only that im locked down cus im an at risk patient what with this virus going around"

He said "ok well you`ve got my number now if you need me, we`ll contact you next year"

I just chuckled and said "dont bother mate"

End of chat and a result in my view. A proper made up job is that fucker no wonder council is skint :D .

• duke and Horse Badorties like this

#13 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,015 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 03:58 PM

He chimes in "we can look into helping with your disabilities say if you need anything doing or altering in your home",

"Cool. That's sound mate, thanks. Tell you what, I'm getting a bit fed up with lugging these big containers of plant food around and sploshing it everywhere - Can I have a tap, sink and floor drain in my grow room please?" :ph34r: ;)

• jimmi2scoops, bigbadbillybob and Horse Badorties like this

#14 jimmi2scoops

jimmi2scoops

In for a penny, in for a pound.

• Administrators
  • 17,787 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 04:16 PM

"Cool. That's sound mate, thanks. Tell you what, I'm getting a bit fed up with lugging these big containers of plant food around and sploshing it everywhere - Can I have a tap, sink and floor drain in my grow room please?" :ph34r: ;)

:lol: Yes it`D be nice that`s for sure. :D

• duke and Horse Badorties like this

#15 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,034 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 04:29 PM

:lol: Yes it`D be nice that`s for sure. :D

i been eyeing up the radiator in my little room its even got a tap on as its last in the line so has the bleed valve but wasnt sure it healthy for the plants but sure would save me dragging big containers about the house,i dont half make a lot of splashes!

we must be luck the h.a. rarely attend the house and till recent we seen noone but our neighbour died and they there now getting it ready for new tenants,i do hope its not a nosey grass like a few doors down!peace

• jimmi2scoops and Horse Badorties like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.