12 replies to this topic

#1 Zamnesia

Zamnesia

Friend of the Circle

• Sponsor
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 February 2020 - 12:37 PM

First of all, we want to thank Green Circle for allowing us to share our knowledge using this platform.

We are Zamnesia, maybe some of you have already heard of us, but there could be others that haven’t. That’s OK. We want you to know with who you’re dealing with ;)

Zamnesia is a well-established company that’s an online supplier of cannabis seeds, head-candy and other goodies for marijuana enthusiasts and growers alike. You can visit our webpage, www.zamnesia.com, for a comprehensive selection of all things mind-altering.

We are here to mainly share information and to receive your feedback. We are always open for questions, so you can send us a message if there’s something you are wondering about. Feel free to do so on Instagram—there’s a Q&A on our account: zamnesiaxseeds.

We will share interesting questions along with their answers so that they can be discussed here.

Let’s begin! ;)

Q&A
Vaporizers:

Q: Can I vape hash on a dynavap?

A: It should be possible to vape hash using a Dynavap vaporizer. Just be sure to use it in combination with Vape Wool Degummed Hemp Fibres (https://www.zamnesia...emp-fibres.html). This keeps your vaporizer as clean as possible.

Q: Best vaporizer on the market for less than 100 euros?

A: In general the quality of a vaporizer goes hand in hand with its price tag. If your budget is €100 or less, than we usually recommend getting a Storm or CFC2.0 Vaporizer. If you would like to learn more we recommend to have a look at the following blog article: https://www.zamnesia...vaporizers-n951

Open questions about cannabis:

Q: Will they ever grow bud on mars?
A: Who knows :P

Q: How do you make wax?
A: To learn more about making wax, please have a look at the following article: https://www.zamnesia...-wax-dabs-n1821

Q: How often should I defoliate my outdoor cannabis? Is it necessarily for outdoors?
A: Defoliating is not necessary but you can stimulate flower growth with it. A good rule of thumb is to leave the growing tips undisturbed, plus two fully developed fan leaves.

Q: Do I have to give my babies none stop light or should switch the light out overnight (auto)?
A: We recommend to use an 18/6 or 20/4 light schedule for autoflowers.

Q: How do you grow outside? 
A:  We have a great article about this and it’s also standing in our grow guide. Check it out with this link: https://www.zamnesia...nnabis-outdoors

Q: What strain puts you to sleep? 
A: Cannabis can affect how we sleep, so much that some smokers with sleeping troubles regularly use cannabis before they go to bed. You can find everything about this and also other methods in a blog https://www.zamnesia...r-insomnia-n267

Q: How to get after that my plants need Phosphorus?
A: You will notice from the color of the leaves. They will turn yellowish first and darker in a later stage.

Q: Which cannabis strain is the most resistant to cold?
A: It's best to have  a look at the following article to learn more about cold resistant strains: https://www.zamnesia...-climates-n1483

Q: Which variety should use for a first try?
A: If you're looking for easy to grow strains you can have a look at the following article: https://www.zamnesia...beginners-n1333

Q: Is topping / fimming autoflowers worth it?
A: Topping / fimming autoflowers can be done although we don't recommend it. Autoflowers don't have enough time to recover from those techniques most of the time. Instead we recommend some low stress training: https://www.zamnesia...aining-cannabis. When applied correctly you can improve the yield quite well.

This was the first Q&A by Zamnesia (short and sweet, right?), we hope you learned something new!

As a thank you for this opportunity and your attention, we prepared a little treat. We are offering a 5% discount on your next order when you use the code TGCZAM5. Enjoy browsing through our vast selection of products and let our customer service team know if you need any assistance.

Remember to send us any questions you may have via Instagram (or through here) and we will try to answer them for you!

See you soon!

• Budgie, Dekay, jimmi2scoops and 8 others like this

#2 jimmi2scoops

jimmi2scoops

In for a penny, in for a pound.

• Administrators
  • 17,463 posts

Posted 07 February 2020 - 03:00 PM

Good to see you`ve made it here @Zamnesia. Many thanks to you all over their for helping us out here too :mr:

• Budgie, Dekay, duke and 5 others like this

#3 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,954 posts

Posted 07 February 2020 - 03:13 PM

Hiya @Zamnesia and welcome to the forum.

Couple of Qs for you if you don't mind.

Q. What methods are used commercially to produce feminised seeds and how stable are they?

Q. What are your recommended storage methods for seeds?

Q. What is your take on the hundreds of named strains that are all, essentially, the same bloody thing?

Ta
  • Dekay, jimmi2scoops, Petal and 4 others like this

#4 Zamnesia

Zamnesia

Friend of the Circle

• Sponsor
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 08:12 AM

Hey @Budgie,

thank you for these questions! ;)

A1: To produce feminized seeds, growers provide the female plant tracks with colloidal silver. This ensures that the plant starts producing pollen. These pollen pollinate the female plants, which then produce feminized seeds. In this way seeds are feminized in today's breeding practices.

A2: For short-term storage you can simply opt for a dark kitchen cupboard or a drawer in which the temperature is stable. Do not store your seeds in places in your house that are affected by temperature changes in the climate in which you live.

For long-term storage it is wise to opt for the refrigerator, where you store the seeds in a closed package. Be aware that large temperature fluctuations can occur when you open the refrigerator door. The seeds can be stored for a year.

A3: The amount of different strains is mainly due to the fact that new crossings are made and this ensures better stains. The strains will be specifically crossed to get the results of it poeple want. A lot of poeple want some differents things from the strains and thats why there are a lot of strains. 

Let us know if you have any more questions!!!

• Budgie, Dekay, jimmi2scoops and 2 others like this

#5 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,852 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 06:53 PM

defoliating promotes flowers ? i never knew that.

im a habitual leaf plucker very extreme at times with my autos, @duke   haha im not so crazy now m8  :lol: :P :pimped: 

• Budgie, Dekay, Petal and 1 other like this

#6 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,954 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 08:53 PM

Thanks for the reply @Zamnesia, I'll ignore A3 though, that's just waffle mate😅
  • Dekay, Petal, Ken Erbis and 3 others like this

#7 Dekay

Dekay

Easily distracted by Swilly

• Administrators
  • 16,113 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 09:10 PM

Hey Zamnesia good to have yous on board, cant think of any questions but cant think at all after smoking the weed I got at mo  :smoked:

• Budgie, Petal, Horse Badorties and 1 other like this

#8 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Moderators
  • 6,767 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 12:34 AM

High Zamnesia, and thanks for sponsoring the POTM here  :) Greatly appreciated  ^_^ 

So, what is the fastest flowering, largest yielding, hardest hitting strain you offer?

In particular, I want one that finishes in 21 days, yields at least a pound per square inch, and is a halfa hitter quitter.

It would be nice if it was purple, too :weed:

I eagerly await your reply :pimped:

• Dekay, Petal and Zamnesia like this

#9 Zamnesia

Zamnesia

Friend of the Circle

• Sponsor
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 10:39 AM

Hey @Horse Badorties,

Hahahaha good one! 

It would be amazing if there were a strain like this but unfortunately there isn't. 

Let me us know if you do find a strain with this kind of characteristics. ;)

• Budgie, Dekay, Petal and 1 other like this

#10 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,852 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 12:22 PM

horse ive got some beans just  like that a true 20 day strain !, just send 999.99p to me at magic bean ltd ,

• Dekay, Petal, Horse Badorties and 1 other like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Zamnesia, Vaporizers, Cannabis, Smartshop, Q&A

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.