Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Blue 2.0 "Carpe diem" you just know it makes sense.

Kannabia Zamnesia daft fuckers growing weed. Blue 2.0

• Please log in to reply
191 replies to this topic

#1 2scoops

2scoops

In for a penny, in for a pound.

• Administrators
  • 18,519 posts

Posted 07 February 2020 - 05:05 PM

So ive got myself out of reverse gear and rebuilt the grow cupboard @ weekend just gone with a little help from my clean living bro. Anyhow i got my hands on a pack of Blue2.0 (Mataro Blue x Blue Dream ) courtesy of Zamnesia which is a Kannabia & Zamnesia colaboration, so i popped 2 in under 56watter t-5 about 10 days ago, which is when they popped up above ground, ive now added them under my 250mh.

The plants are getting fed 0.6ec @ ph 5.8`ish, tbh theirs not much happening atmo but i thought i`d get a journal/diary up and running.

Ive also popped a Gluttony into a pot noodle cup so it`s a waiting game now basically to see how things progress.

So i thought i`d also say cheers to @Keeno here as well, he very kindly had us a few Green Circle logo vinyl stickers made up, so i plastered a small one on grow room door and bigger one inside on wall, much luv mate your a top man. :mr:

As usual short but sweet guys. Cheers all B)

#2 Elevator dude

Elevator dude

Hail the Apocalypse

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 07 February 2020 - 05:16 PM

Off to a good start Jimmi, nice sticker too. Hats off to Keeno for putting those together.
  • Dekay, 2scoops, Zipp and 12 others like this

#3 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,829 posts

Posted 07 February 2020 - 05:18 PM

hi jimmi good luck with these they sound good great to see your groom back in action!peace

• Dekay, 2scoops, Zipp and 12 others like this

#4 Stoney

Stoney

Squisher

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 08 February 2020 - 02:48 AM

very cool Jimmi!!!  

great to see ya with a diary again!!!

• Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 12 others like this

#5 Petal

Petal

Flower Power

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,208 posts

Posted 08 February 2020 - 02:54 AM

Onya Jimmi! Looking sharp B)

well done keeno on the stickers too :pimped:

#6 Keeno

Keeno

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 08 February 2020 - 12:10 PM

Good to see you back at it mate. Ive got one of them stickers on my parabolic, gotta love some TGC bling  :pimped:. Ill be firing my diary up again soon, still not sorted my tent from last harvest  :o. Ill be following my friend, good luck, not that you will need it.

#7 2scoops

2scoops

• Administrators
  • 18,519 posts

Posted 08 February 2020 - 12:22 PM

I shall try my best with these, lets just hope i don`t get any nosey bodies wanting access to the house again. Well i got scaffolders coming next week, gonna have roof fixed but no biggi that one.  Cheers for popping in you lovely lot.

#8 Horse Badorties

Horse Badorties

Buddist Punk

• Moderators
  • 7,819 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 12:55 AM

Jeeze doode, I just got used to the diary thing and you have to go with a diary/journal, fucking with my head mate :rolleyes:

At least I'm in on the first page, you know it's going to be a good one :pimped:

• Dekay, 2scoops, Zipp and 9 others like this

#9 2scoops

2scoops

• Administrators
  • 18,519 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 01:54 PM

Jeeze doode, I just got used to the diary thing and you have to go with a diary/journal, fucking with my head mate :rolleyes:

At least I'm in on the first page, you know it's going to be a good one :pimped:

I just love twisting your melon :dazed: Horsey. :thumbsup:

:shakeshout:

Cheers mukka :)

#10 Homer

Homer

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 03:10 PM

Back  at it already good for you Jimmi I'm slackin right now the little ones look ready to go good luck !

• Dekay, 2scoops, Zipp and 9 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Kannabia, Zamnesia, daft fuckers growing weed., Blue 2.0

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.