Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Blue 2.0 "Carpe diem" you just know it makes sense.

Kannabia Zamnesia daft fuckers growing weed. Blue 2.0

• Please log in to reply
191 replies to this topic

#191 2scoops

2scoops

In for a penny, in for a pound.

• Administrators
  • 18,519 posts

Posted 19 June 2020 - 01:01 PM

Caught all the way up . Nice one jimmy when’s the next one ?

Growing these next mate https://www.t-g-c.nl...ture1-mob-boss/ Cheers mukka.

Mon the defoliators! :lol:

Nicely done jimmi! Whatcha growing next? :)

Doing these sausage https://www.t-g-c.nl...ture1-mob-boss/ lolz. Cheers mukka

• Zipp, Afton and Spaceman like this

#192 Spaceman

Spaceman

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 10 July 2020 - 03:29 PM

I use a spin pro. I think the best way is to trim each top cola by hand, so they weigh 7 grams ish each, then whack everything else through the trimmer. Then jar the colas and trimmed buds separately.

Though sometimes if humidity is high, like it's raining outside for days on end I'll just do the whole lot in the trimmer to reduce chances of mold. It makes supreme little golf ball buds. You don't leave any stem on at all or it gets caught it the spinning wire below.

Even if you bought one just for popcorn buds only it would save you a fuck load of time! 

Edited by Spaceman, 10 July 2020 - 03:30 PM.

• 2scoops, Zipp, Horse Badorties and 1 other like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Kannabia, Zamnesia, daft fuckers growing weed., Blue 2.0

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.