2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,524 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 11:47 AM

DAMMMMMMIT, so close!!! errr!!!✌️

I'm the only one who said TKO that counts right? πŸ™ƒπŸ€£

Most or lots of fights are TKO these days unless it goes distance, it`s very rare referee lets a boxer get knocked out unless it`s a double death one hit knockout punch, yes about as close as it gets DJ   :D  :lol:

I to went to bed more or less after fight, but im pretty sure it`s only a TKO if ref stops it which he did, but i also thought his corner slung towel in and then ref stopped it, which isn`t a TKO technically. Did his corner throw towel in or referee stop it before towel came in and landed in ring ? Or did towel come into ring cus i didn`t see one ? Maybe ref saw Wilders corner waving white flag (towel) so stopped it which then is a TKO. Confusing myself now lol. :D

So been on news and its saying his corner threw towel in, so if that`s case it wasn`t a TKO if it hit floor of ring before ref stopped it. Not that close DJ :P

Edited by jimmi2scoops, 23 February 2020 - 01:05 PM.
towel in

• ValleyDragon, Doublej and Horse Badorties like this

#72 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,524 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 11:58 AM

Well done fury , I didn’t see that coming and don’t think wilder did as well .
Fight 3 for another Β£30m plus each

I reckon so yes, after Fury bashes Joshua down.

• stephen07 and Horse Badorties like this

#73 stephen07

stephen07

Content

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,150 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 01:31 PM

I reckon so yes, after Fury bashes Joshua down.

If wilder wants the rematch it will be before big AJ schools the gypsy king :D
Wilder has 30 days to request the rematch so I believe .
  • 2scoops and Horse Badorties like this

#74 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,524 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 02:01 PM

If wilder wants the rematch it will be before big AJ schools the gypsy king :D
Wilder has 30 days to request the rematch so I believe .

I`m pretty sure i read a 3rd rematch was signed sealed and delivered somewhere between both boxers before fight or it was on cards . But yes thinking on that`s way to go even if he lost a 3rd rematch Josh couldn`t avoid him basically its all about the $

Fury will brae Josh i think myself although i do like Josh as a fighter and would wan`t him to win,  he`s also a great ambassador for the sport of boxing in comparison, that said i like Fury too i think he`s bloody brilliant at what he does.

• Horse Badorties likes this

#75 ValleyDragon

ValleyDragon

Advanced Member

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 03:53 PM

Has AJ announced his retirement yet then? πŸ˜‚

Seriously tho that was epic fight last night, even my wife stayed up to watch it and usually she only watches sh#te like love Island!

And thanks for link u posted jimmi of that wss.apk because that was only app that worked, ended up mirroring it from phone to firestick and picture was brilliant πŸ‘
  • 2scoops, Ken Erbis and Horse Badorties like this

#76 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,524 posts

Posted 23 February 2020 - 04:34 PM

Has AJ announced his retirement yet then? πŸ˜‚

Seriously tho that was epic fight last night, even my wife stayed up to watch it and usually she only watches sh#te like love Island!

And thanks for link u posted jimmi of that wss.apk because that was only app that worked, ended up mirroring it from phone to firestick and picture was brilliant πŸ‘

It does go on firestick ok that APK app mukka. But sweet well done mate. :D

• ValleyDragon and Horse Badorties like this

#77 Doublej

Doublej

Upper Left US

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 24 February 2020 - 12:43 AM

Most or lots of fights are TKO these days unless it goes distance, it`s very rare referee lets a boxer get knocked out unless it`s a double death one hit knockout punch, yes about as close as it gets DJ :D :lol:

I to went to bed more or less after fight, but im pretty sure it`s only a TKO if ref stops it which he did, but i also thought his corner slung towel in and then ref stopped it, which isn`t a TKO technically. Did his corner throw towel in or referee stop it before towel came in and landed in ring ? Or did towel come into ring cus i didn`t see one ? Maybe ref saw Wilders corner waving white flag (towel) so stopped it which then is a TKO. Confusing myself now lol. :D

So been on news and its saying his corner threw towel in, so if that`s case it wasn`t a TKO if it hit floor of ring before ref stopped it. Not that close DJ :P

Yea I was just being a wise guy, no worries Jimbo
Good comp tho... Well done to the weiner.. I mean winner πŸ˜‚βœŒοΈ
  • 2scoops, duke, ValleyDragon and 1 other like this

#78 Dex

Dex

Aka Jack frost

• Respected User
  • 6,425 posts

Posted 24 February 2020 - 06:25 AM

Congrats Dragon my brother
  • 2scoops, duke, ValleyDragon and 1 other like this

#79 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,524 posts

Posted 24 February 2020 - 12:12 PM

Yea I was just being a wise guy, no worries Jimbo
Good comp tho... Well done to the weiner.. I mean winner πŸ˜‚βœŒοΈ

I know you were, but thought i`d go into big explanation of it anyhow. We`ll stay you were close but no cigar Dj :cowboy:

• ValleyDragon and Horse Badorties like this

#80 uk Percy

uk Percy

Cannabis Tree Surgeon

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 24 February 2020 - 01:17 PM

Well done.
  • 2scoops, ValleyDragon and Horse Badorties like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: win seeds, daft fuckers growing dope

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.