3 replies to this topic

#1 Zamnesia

Zamnesia

Friend of the Circle

• Sponsor
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 06:37 AM

Last time, we had some questions about vaporizers and cannabis. This time, the topics will be pollen and kratom.

We are mainly here to share information with everyone, and also to receive feedback. You can always send us a message if you're wondering about a topic. We even have a Q&A on our Instagram account zamnesiaxseeds, so feel free to send any and all questions our way!

The Q&A will be discussed here, and we will try to share the questions and answers of every week's topics. 
Let’s begin! 

Pollen
Q: Shall I use my pollen on one motherplant or do I receive enough for multiple plants?
A: It depends on the size of your plant but generally you should have enough for multiple plants.

Q: How can creating your own strain using pollen be possible?
A: Using you can now create your own cannabis strain. Just sprinkle pollen on flowering buds and the plant will grow seeds.

Q: How to know if I can pollen cannabis? in which week will be good to pollinate?
A: You have to pollinate your plant when it's at day 24-32 in flowering stage.

Q: How many generations would you have to cross with an auto for it to be stable?
A: To create a real stable autoflower you'll have to cross with 6-7 generations.

Kratom
Q: What is kratom? Type of weed?
A: Kratom is a tree that grows in Asia. Low dosages provide stimulating effects while higher dosages might provide sedative effects.

Q: I heard about but I don't know how to use it or how it works. Could you explain it? 
A: There are several ways to use kratom but the most common ways are consuming it orally or making a tea out of it. The capsules from Jetpackkratom are ideal as you can just swallow those without having to taste the kratom (as you may dislike the taste). In lower dosages the effects will be stimulating, when using higher dosages the effects will be more sedating.

Q: I have a 15x resin. What should my dosage be?
A:With 15x resin you can count on 0,5-1 gram depending on how strong you want the effects to be.

Q: What is the highest extract?
A: The most concentrated extract we sell is Jetpackkratom Gold.

Q: What are your favourite strains
A: My personal favourites are the ones from Jetpackkratom. High quality extracts which are available in capsules  

Q: How quick is the tolerance build up?
A: It's a bit unknown how quick you will build up tolerance but we know that you will build up tolerance in the long term. Therefore we advise against using it for a long time. Eventually you can alternate between different kratom strains on different days.

If you’re interested in more information about kratom, take a look at this article: https://www.zamnesia...tom-information

This was our second Q&A—I hope you learned some interesting things from it!

We want to thank you all for giving us this opportunity and your attention. On your next order, enjoy a 10% discount using code: TGCZAM10. We hope that you enjoy this, and you can always contact our customer service team with any problems or questions. 

Remember, you can send any question or issue you're facing to our Instagram account; we will deal with your query to the very best of our ability.

See you next time!!!!

• Dekay, jimmi2scoops, Max and 2 others like this

#2 Budgie

Budgie

Trill Seeker

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,959 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 11:31 AM

Hiya zammo :hiya:

There's still a few members on here like growing proper, unsullied, photoperiod plants and do a bit of pollen dusting now and again.

Thing is, not many make cuts of males which would be the ideal way to preserve a desired trait. So, what is your recommended way of storing pollen?
  • Dekay, jimmi2scoops, THC F13ND and 3 others like this

#3 THC F13ND

THC F13ND

Landrace enthusiast

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 12:21 PM

Thing is, not many make cuts of males

2x Mazar-I-Sharif, 2x Lebanese and 2x Kumaoni males in my clone storage atm :ninja: :lol:

ATB :bong:
  • Budgie, Dekay, jimmi2scoops and 2 others like this

#4 Zamnesia

Zamnesia

Friend of the Circle

• Sponsor
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 February 2020 - 12:29 PM

Hey @Budgie,

we advise to store the pollen in the refrigerator and if you want to store them for a long time, you should freeze them.

Let me know if you know a better option or have some questions!

• Dekay and Afton like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: zamnesia, smartshop, Q&A, Pollen, Kratom

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.