15 replies to this topic

#1 rassensi

rassensi

Grass growing out of my ears

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 11:25 AM

So then as I've had to take down my tent due to the landlord handing his houses over to a letting agents "not the best news I've had" I'm wondering where I go from here I've got a decent sized cupboard I could grow in and have done before but I'm thinking of dropping my light size down to 250w hps and I'm wondering what would be best for this setup a scrog or sea of green style ive done scrog before but never sea of green so my question is what would do better I know people are going to say it's personal preference but I'd like to get some input from you guys before I go ahead with anything. Once again thanks for any advice as it would be a big help at the minute.

1lov Ras
  • 2scoops, duke, Horse Badorties and 1 other like this

#2 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,918 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 01:26 PM

So then as I've had to take down my tent due to the landlord handing his houses over to a letting agents "not the best news I've had" I'm wondering where I go from here I've got a decent sized cupboard I could grow in and have done before but I'm thinking of dropping my light size down to 250w hps and I'm wondering what would be best for this setup a scrog or sea of green style ive done scrog before but never sea of green so my question is what would do better I know people are going to say it's personal preference but I'd like to get some input from you guys before I go ahead with anything. Once again thanks for any advice as it would be a big help at the minute.

1lov Ras

scrog most def imo the most productive in a drobe except with autos they are a pain to scrog. upright trees in a drobe are big challenge esp sat doms or stretchy phenos of anything so scrog is ideal imo,good luck rass

• 2scoops, rassensi, Horse Badorties and 1 other like this

#3 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 01:34 PM

I reckon the yields will be about the same for a given final canopy size.

It takes fewer plants to create a ScrOG than an equivalently-sized SOG, but the turnaround is probably quicker with a SOG because litte or no vegetative growth prior to flowering.

• 2scoops, duke, rassensi and 2 others like this

#4 rassensi

rassensi

• Respected User
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 03:10 PM

@Anonymiss that's what I'm thinking with the faster turn around @duke sorry dude just found out some seed company is using my grow pics and passing them off as there own under another growers name and strain the cheeky f*+kers

https://www.t-g-c.nl...Rtw_QOHp6oLP5vY

Haha can't belive the cheek of them ffs

Attached Files

• 2scoops, duke and Afton like this

#5 Afton

Afton

OLD GUYS RULE!

• Respected User
  • 2,902 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 03:53 PM

Well ain't that some shit!

Hope you get it all worked out.

• 2scoops, duke and rassensi like this

#6 rassensi

rassensi

• Respected User
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 03:59 PM

@Afton piss take mate best thing is I know them who run it and that's some low move and there behalf I'm now waiting on a reply from them lol
  • 2scoops, duke and Afton like this

#7 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 04:06 PM

Best add a watermark or name next time, eh? ;) :ph34r:

• 2scoops, duke, rassensi and 1 other like this

#8 rassensi

rassensi

• Respected User
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 05:34 PM

@Anonymiss seeing as I've also found them on pinterest that might have to happen lol goes to show you're doing something right when there out here Steeling our pics for there self's haha
  • 2scoops and duke like this

#9 Anonymiss

Anonymiss

♥ Maverick ♥

• Respected User
  • 7,161 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 05:54 PM

It's kind of flattering though, eh, @rassensi? ;)

• 2scoops and duke like this

#10 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,525 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 06:10 PM

So i grow 2 plants under a 400hps mostly in a small cupboard 1100mm x 500mm and get owt from 8 to 12 oz, but not tried scrogging in their tbh . :)

• duke and rassensi like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.