15 replies to this topic

#11 rassensi

rassensi

Grass growing out of my ears

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 06:52 PM

@Anonymiss most certainly a little flattering would of been better if they actually credited the original grower like been seems to be the norm now days unfortunately :-/ @jimmi2scoops I'm still leaning towards the sea of green method at the moment as I've done big old girls in this cupboard as the pictures above show I've also done scrog but never done SOG my self so thinking of a load of 6&half litre pots with a load of OG Kush cuts and see how I get on with 2 weeks veg then 8 weeks flower my old mate its all fun and games ;)
  • 2scoops and Afton like this

#12 rassensi

rassensi

• Respected User
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 06:54 PM

Forgot to ad as well Jim the cupboard is also just over 1100mm long and 800mm wide
  • 2scoops, duke and Afton like this

#13 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,525 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 08:32 PM

Forgot to ad as well Jim the cupboard is also just over 1100mm long and 800mm wide

You`d get a 400hps in their easily with a 5inch extraction fan and filter. It would just give ya more fatty buddage umph in the latter stages of bloom than a 250hps mate. :)

• rassensi and Afton like this

#14 rassensi

rassensi

• Respected User
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 08:37 PM

@jimmi2scoops I'm just going to run the 600 hps Jim to be dare mate why fix it if it's not broken hey mate plus I've run it in there before so should be sound :)
  • 2scoops and Afton like this

#15 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,525 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 08:41 PM

@jimmi2scoops I'm just going to run the 600 hps Jim to be dare mate why fix it if it's not broken hey mate plus I've run it in there before so should be sound :)

I can just about get away with running a 600hps in the small space i use at times. :)

• duke, rassensi and Afton like this

#16 rassensi

rassensi

• Respected User
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 08:51 PM

This runs sound in there mate @jimmi2scoops with the 6" extractor running and cool tube ;) temps stay just right
  • 2scoops, duke and Afton like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.