Photo
- - - - -

Are these seeds

Best Answer duke , 24 March 2020 - 04:30 PM

hi ventury judging by pics they look like the hermie jizzed them good and they have seeded you might be lucky and have few but could well be shitloads personally id leave it going and see if you havent anything else going but if you have a plan b now would be time to deploy it,bloody herms are a nightmare and a tiny bit of pollen goes an awful long way,peace

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Ventury

Ventury

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 09:50 AM

Hi
Does my Afghan kush look right. It’s 9 days into flower and it looks like soft seeds growing all up the stems
Thanks for looking in advance

Attached Files

• 2scoops, duke, Zipp and 2 others like this

#2 GC Budz

GC Budz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 01:06 PM

Pollen sacs.. it's either a male plant, or a full blown hermie. I think I see pistols at the top in part of the pic? 

Unless you want pollen on any other plant/s kick it to the curb. 

• 2scoops, duke, Zipp and 4 others like this

#3 2scoops

2scoops

In for a penny, in for a pound.

• Administrators
  • 18,268 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 01:19 PM

Yes i`m with GC, be careful removing it if theirs any more plants in their and if you see any of the pollen sacs thats opened its prolly already spread pollen around your room. I`d prolly soak the room down with a mister spray bottle and other plants too once its removed. :)

The darker plant behind looks well stressed out as well, like it`s been flipped and then revegged and flipped again or possibly light leaks either that or it`s possibly a cutting taken from a flowering plant, what with all the fooked up lets call them 3 pronged leaves im seeing. Looks a bit overfed too all that`s stress and can cause hermie`s as can too much heat if they close to lights amongst other things. :)

• duke, Zipp, Solo Quin and 4 others like this

#4 Ventury

Ventury

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 04:07 PM

Thanks for the replies. Stress figures as we tried new lights ,leds from China (didn’t know they were Chinese, with hindsight these lights were very inferior to the quantum boards we used last time) and a bug infestation that I completely overlooked, once I got the camera out ( thanks for the tip on cameras Jimmy)
I’m ditching the Kush and as suggested, wiping then spraying

Keep well

Ventury
  • 2scoops, Zipp, Horse Badorties and 2 others like this

#5 Ventury

Ventury

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 04:18 PM

Pollen sacs.. it's either a male plant, or a full blown hermie. I think I see pistols at the top in part of the pic?

Unless you want pollen on any other plant/s kick it to the curb.

Yes i`m with GC, be careful removing it if theirs any more plants in their and if you see any of the pollen sacs thats opened its prolly already spread pollen around your room. I`d prolly soak the room down with a mister spray bottle and other plants too once its removed. :)

The darker plant behind looks well stressed out as well, like it`s been flipped and then revegged and flipped again or possibly light leaks either that or it`s possibly a cutting taken from a flowering plant, what with all the fooked up lets call them 3 pronged leaves im seeing. Looks a bit overfed too all that`s stress and can cause hermie`s as can too much heat if they close to lights amongst other things. :)

Curbed the Male unwanted plant,swept and sprayed. These one seems ok. This grow was slow and due to usual day hassles it got overlookedTLC now and fingers crossed

Attached Files

• 2scoops, duke, Zipp and 3 others like this

#6 Ventury

Ventury

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 04:38 PM

Curbed the Male unwanted plant,swept and sprayed. These one seems ok. This grow was slow and due to usual day hassles it got overlooked

TLC now and fingers crossed
  • 2scoops, duke, Zipp and 2 others like this

#7 2scoops

2scoops

• Administrators
  • 18,268 posts

Posted 22 March 2020 - 05:41 PM

Curbed the Male unwanted plant,swept and sprayed. These one seems ok. This grow was slow and due to usual day hassles it got overlookedTLC now and fingers crossed

If ya sprayed room don`t forget to spray plant too.

Were they cuttings or seeds cus leaves look all over place, have you a light leak or summink,. seriously looks like its trying to reveg and not flower properly ?

Chinese lights aren`t all crap like they used to be, i mean icve only used 2, but their looks to be some top spec lights coming out of China if you look for right light spectrum, if owt its

shoddy workmanship lets them down a bit these days.

Can`t remember giving any camera tips seriously lol, but anytime mate ;)

• duke, Solo Quin, Horse Badorties and 2 others like this

#8 Ventury

Ventury

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 01:01 AM

Jimmi,we started from seed but the growing got overlooked by some heavy events. I think I’ve found the light leek you mentioned, it’s tiny but it’s a def strong light. Looks like I’ll be having plenty of time to TLC the remaining 2 plants
Cheers mate
  • 2scoops, duke and GC Budz like this

#9 2scoops

2scoops

• Administrators
  • 18,268 posts

Posted 23 March 2020 - 12:08 PM

Jimmi,we started from seed but the growing got overlooked by some heavy events. I think I’ve found the light leek you mentioned, it’s tiny but it’s a def strong light. Looks like I’ll be having plenty of time to TLC the remaining 2 plants
Cheers mate

Prolly light leak has caused the hermie then mate and it could quite well be holding the current plant back from flowering properly, as said in earlier post it looks like they trying to reveg so i`d be getting the light leak sorted out mukka asap otherwise you might have another hermie on your hands. How long have they been on 12/12 ?

• duke, Horse Badorties and Ventury like this

#10 Ventury

Ventury

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 24 March 2020 - 02:39 PM

Prolly light leak has caused the hermie then mate and it could quite well be holding the current plant back from flowering properly, as said in earlier post it looks like they trying to reveg so i`d be getting the light leak sorted out mukka asap otherwise you might have another hermie on your hands. How long have they been on 12/12 ?

It’s the 3rd week of 12/12. It’s all down to my attention on family issues, I missed the bug infestation for a few weeks,over watered, The lighting timers stoppped working for days we think.the remaining two plants are cosy in the garden today but poor sods had it tough so far

Thanks as always
  • 2scoops, duke and Horse Badorties like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.