236 replies to this topic

#11 Forest

Forest

growing hard

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,972 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 10:18 AM

hey spaceman  good to see u here fella , those pics from the last grow very nice bit of frosting !   im sure you will enjoy your stay,  lots of coco nutters here and led fans

but! wheres the fecking photos ? :P

• Dekay, duke, Zipp and 5 others like this

#12 Spaceman

Spaceman

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 11:08 AM

Thanks you for a nice and friendly welcome. I'm only on my 2nd coco grow, so have much to learn still. The blue cheese still has 3-4 weeks to go. She was flipped on April 1st. That pic was taken 2 days ago.

Will get my camera sorted today.

• Dekay, duke, Zipp and 4 others like this

#13 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,829 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 12:17 PM

welcome @Spaceman  nice to see another coconutter around the place and jolly nice plant and strain choice,thanks for sharing here,peace

• Dekay, Zipp, Homer and 4 others like this

#14 Spaceman

Spaceman

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 08:54 PM

My uncle lives across the hall in the next flat. He's got my vegging plants at his, as I keep my flowering plants down to 9 and under. I do respect the forum rules of plants numbers and I'm fully aware. This journal is about 6 plants in a 5ft x 5ft and my new lights mainly.

Vegging plants at my uncles...

These are the 6 plants I'm growing out. My mothers... Not sure which ones are which, as didin't dig down to the labels tonight. 2 x Blimburn Cindy, pineapple express 2, blue cheese, g13 Cinderella and White Siberian by Dinafem.

I'm changing my technique. I have 7 3ft tents currently, 5 at mine, 2 at my uncles. I'm switching them out after next property visit to four 5ftx5ft tents. Then just growing 2 plants in each.

This whole journal is about selecting the elite mothers. I'm flowering them out twice to make sure I don't miss anything. You will see them on week 5 in a bit. Currently I've got 2 keepers already. Pineapple Express and Blue Cheese. Pics 1 2 and 3 are my plants. Other vegging pics are my uncles in hempy buckets. These will not be in my journal. Well, maybe 1 at the end just to see if the hempy buckets kicked ass. I'm sure it will as he is growing 3 blue cheese and 3 pineapple express clones from my 2 keepers. Plus the biggest Cindy.

Attached Files

• Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 5 others like this

#15 Spaceman

Spaceman

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 09:02 PM

So got a few snaps of my new dimmable 100w dimmable cree 2700k cobs.

They are Forest Bespoke Lighting

Got 2 more 2700k otw and 2 3500k ones. Each plant will have it's own light + some crossover. I defoliated so have ordered the 90 glass lenses too. Makes them look tidy and is safer when I leaf spray in veg.

Attached Files

• Dekay, 2scoops, Adam Bomb and 5 others like this

#16 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,829 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 09:12 PM

cool theres nothing i like more than flowering out a long serving motherplant,i have 2 keepers a barneys farm tangerine dream from 2014 and a ayahuasca purple from 2019 which is jolly good strain though not at all purple the pheno i have is green as green can be! the tangerine dream is the most reliable and solid ive ever had and will be kept forever,my blue cheese was also a beauty but far to big a pheno for drobes and not a good scrog plant as it kept busting the net or escaping up the side and sticking to the light!

good on for staying at the plant limit and thanks for sharing here,stay healthy

• Dekay, Zipp, Horse Badorties and 3 others like this

#17 Spaceman

Spaceman

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 09:15 PM

Now to my plants that were flipped to 12/12 on April 1st. They are flying along. Been feeding these girls Silica, Canna coco a and b and a root stimulator.

Coco fucking rocks! I grew in soil for about 8 years. If I had a time machine it would of been 8 months. Coco is all singing and dancing. So easy to fix a mistake. People say soil is more forgiving.. Is it fuck. You have to drown the roots to fix the problem. Coco wants that anyway. It's fool proof. I'm ditching silica and root stimulator and feeding purely canna coco a and b at 50ml per 18 litre catering pot. With straight tap water without ph adjustment it's 5.8 and 700ppm. The clones get that feed, so do the flowering plants from now. Same feed everyday for life. All the other shit I use just causes ph swings, extra time mixing nutes and shit. The plants love a and b only. Never get a bad reaction from just and b...

So 1st up is one of my keepers. G13 Pineapple Express#2. Pineapple Express x Skunk and you can just tell. She wreaks of pineapple, yet looks like a skunk plant. I have never grown anything that has dense nugz like these on week 5. 4 or 5 buds on the top slightly bleached from too much light. Have removed and sold the other light that was in there.

Attached Files

• Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 2 others like this

#18 Spaceman

Spaceman

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 09:20 PM

Blimburn seeds Cindy 1st 2 pics, then 1 blue cheese 3rd pic. Then other pics are G13 Cindy...

Attached Files

• Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 3 others like this

#19 Adam Bomb

Adam Bomb

Salmoneye Warrior

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 09:21 PM

Sweet as man,your plan is solid and you know what your doing ,I'm excited to see this shit go down ,
now go' ed spaceman fly me to the moon lad .
  • Dekay, duke, Zipp and 3 others like this

#20 Spaceman

Spaceman

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 09:31 PM

There is something really beautiful about about growing a female cannabis plant in it's own tent.  Each plant has the entire set up purley for itself. 3 or 4 clip on fans in a 3ft x 3ft area. An led or cob 12'' away. I't s just been so pleasant, but I crave growing 25sqft jungles. Time for a change soon. It's been really great. Once you get the self belief and knowledge, 1 plant in a tent is a pure joy to grow!

White Widow x AK47

My White Siberian. Bit of a dark horse this plant. She has recently started putting on weight  and wreaking of ak47. It's supposed to be 75% widow - 25% ak. If this is an Ak pheono then she's a keeper. 1st 2 pics. Other photo's are of my beautiful Blimburn Cindy big girl. I like her bbw. lol an't believe how much bigger she is than the other plant, though the smaller plant in previous photo's smells better. This plant will take 2-3 weeks more, but she may be worth it..

Attached Files

• Dekay, 2scoops, duke and 4 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.