236 replies to this topic

#41 Spaceman

Spaceman

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 08 May 2020 - 12:09 PM

Ok, so I flushed 5 of the 6 plants last night. Woke up today and they stink. Is that normal? They smell lovely.

• Dekay, duke, Zipp and 3 others like this

#42 Homer

Homer

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 08 May 2020 - 02:53 PM

Lookin good Spaceman plants are healthy lights are interesting pretty cool way to light your tent. I have 600 watts of cob done in a different way 12 cobs at 50 watts each and it's doin a bang up job as I'm sure yours will too

Good job!

• Dekay, duke, Zipp and 4 others like this

#43 Spaceman

Spaceman

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 08 May 2020 - 04:17 PM

Lookin good Spaceman plants are healthy lights are interesting pretty cool way to light your tent. I have 600 watts of cob done in a different way 12 cobs at 50 watts each and it's doin a bang up job as I'm sure yours will too

Good job!

Each cob dims down to 30%. Got them at approx 2/3 power currently. Plants are growing fast. I will top them again soon to slow them a bit and let lower branches come up.

1st time in ages I've grown in a 2m high tent. Others are 1.6m and 1.8 metre. Going to grow them taller this time and then defoliate, then smash the plants with light.

I've supercropped them, so the stems are doing really well. Good knuckles on them.

• Dekay, duke, Zipp and 4 others like this

#44 Spaceman

Spaceman

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 09 May 2020 - 09:59 AM

Looking good space hombre,I know strain names mean nothing really,
But How different are the g13 cindy and blim burn cindy?what made ya keep 2 different mamas of the same name pal?

Sorry dude, totally missed this. Was just reading my journal lol and realised I have Not seen your post.

I used to ride my bike and before I would leave I would vape Blimburn Cindy. It's like doing a line of cocaine, in fact it's better but you get the gist! Riding along with a fuzzy face with unlimited energy flowing through my body, overtaking people half my age that are on road bikes , I'm on my 20 year old hardtail mountain bike with rock hard tyres flying like the wind.

In fact it made my family life better too, coz I was highly motivated to go out on day trips too. Not short of a few quid lol, so like to make my childrens life amazing. I'll die with no savings, but it will sure as hell be fun before I go.

Never had the G13 Cindy, but I am 100% keeping her. I just love the way she grows and for the most part she has been the strongest smelling plant i'm growing.

Kept both Blimburn Cindys as you either get a pineapple or a grapefruit pheno. I wanted 1 of each, but looks like I have 2 pineapples. Oh well...

When I was flushing them the other night I was a bit fucked off with the white siberian. Very high quality weed, but she didn't stretch at all. This has caused the flowers to be too close together and growth underneath which is lighter in colour. I have supercropped her since last photos to open the plant up.

I'm 99% sure I'm going to keep just 4 of the 6. Always changing my mind. Barneys Farm Blue Cheese, G13 Pineapple Express#2, The fastest stronger smelling Blimburn Cindy and G13 Cinderella 99. They are all about the same speed in flowering. They all love they way I grow them. All 4 are very high quality. I'd like to keep the white widow ak47, but she's going to stress me out with this dense growth. I've grown white widow before and didn't yield a great amount as she doesn't stretch enough either.

• Dekay, Adam Bomb, Zipp and 2 others like this

#45 Spaceman

Spaceman

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 09 May 2020 - 11:22 AM

We've been growing these 7 coco hempy buckets with a perlite res up to the hole. I've been feeding at 5.8 coz it's coco, but the ph run off is 6.4. In fact I mean before even feeding them, just tipping out the res in the smallest plant and ph'ing it. I give them a lot of feed each time, so they do get lots of run off.

Anybody got any experience growing coco hempys? Is ph 5.8 too high?

• Dekay, 2scoops, Horse Badorties and 1 other like this

#46 Adam Bomb

Adam Bomb

Salmoneye Warrior

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 09 May 2020 - 11:25 AM

The bbc strain is going on my list then mate ,I love a bit of motivational buzz in my life ,the old couch lock ain't for me I like to feel high and up for activities .
Problem is most plants that give that kind of effect are pretty long flowering ,which I don't mind really,but if something like that is available in short flowering time then I'd be mad not to give it a go .

Also ,lend us a tenner lol:)
  • Dekay, Zipp, Horse Badorties and 2 others like this

#47 Adam Bomb

Adam Bomb

Salmoneye Warrior

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 09 May 2020 - 11:29 AM

I used to grow in coco and always went 5.8 - 6 ,as long as it goes in at the right pH the runoff never really concerned me personally man,but that wasn't in coco Hempy so I don't know if things are different in that sitch
  • Dekay, 2scoops, Zipp and 3 others like this

#48 Spaceman

Spaceman

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 09 May 2020 - 11:51 AM

The bbc strain is going on my list then mate ,I love a bit of motivational buzz in my life ,the old couch lock ain't for me I like to feel high and up for activities .
Problem is most plants that give that kind of effect are pretty long flowering ,which I don't mind really,but if something like that is available in short flowering time then I'd be mad not to give it a go .

Also ,lend us a tenner lol:)

Blimburn Cindy...

Cindy 99 marijuana is sativa dominant hybrid with indica performance. In order to accomplish her Princess and Cinderella 88 was joined together. This hybrid characterises in fast growth with rich sweet tang and can grow to astonishing 200cm to 300cm height. 

Indoor production: 550 g/plant
Outdoor production: Mid October
Indoor flowering: 50 days
Genetics: Mostly Sativa
Genotype: Princess x Cinderella 88
Efect: Physical and cerebral

• Dekay, Adam Bomb, Zipp and 2 others like this

#49 Spaceman

Spaceman

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 09 May 2020 - 11:54 AM

I used to grow in coco and always went 5.8 - 6 ,as long as it goes in at the right pH the runoff never really concerned me personally man,but that wasn't in coco Hempy so I don't know if things are different in that sitch

When I feed the hempy buckets I tip all the old nutes out. Then give them 2 litres, then tip all that out. Then give them 2 more litres, then leave it.

Takes a while, but surely it must help. They are growing faster than the coco plants in air pots and the 2 in square pots. Buckets, air pots and square pots are all the same size. All 12 litre pots.

• Dekay, Zipp, Horse Badorties and 1 other like this

#50 Adam Bomb

Adam Bomb

Salmoneye Warrior

• Respected User
  • PipPipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 09 May 2020 - 12:09 PM

When I feed the hempy buckets I tip all the old nutes out. Then give them 2 litres, then tip all that out. Then give them 2 more litres, then leave it.

Takes a while, but surely it must help. They are growing faster than the coco plants in air pots and the 2 in square pots. Buckets, air pots and square pots are all the same size. All 12 litre pots.

The proof is in the pudding as they say , fresh nutes at correct levels and well timed supply is always going to be 'the one' and it's showing on those particular plants as you are noticing yourself.

50 days flower! Is that right?
  • Dekay, Zipp, Horse Badorties and 2 others like this

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.