258 replies to this topic

#1 Rambo_d

Rambo_d

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 11 May 2020 - 03:42 PM

Hi guys im back with my second grow any input would be greatly appreciated:)

Tent
2x2x2

Lights 2 phlizon 2000w cob
1 phlizon 3000w cob
1 mars hydro reflector

8 inch rhino pro carbon filter

Neuts

10 litres of dutch pro a and b
Ionic cal mag
Dutch pro expolode
Sillica
Pl13/14

I will be growing in coco again i bought the ready to go in the bags this time the proffesional+.

20litre fabric pots

Seeds 3 peyote gorilla from seeds man and 4 stardawg from the bakery seed co if anyone has information on best practices from these give me a shout 😁.

I have popped the girls and there 1 week in on a 24/7 cycle for this period.

I have started to notice some slight discolouration to the leafs let me know what you think. The tems have been a solid 25 with the humidity between 55 and 60.

Photos

Attached File  20200511_150644.jpg   153.41KB   0 downloadsAttached File  20200511_150635.jpg   169KB   0 downloadsAttached File  20200511_150627.jpg   115.01KB   0 downloadsAttached File  20200511_150611.jpg   177.21KB   0 downloadsAttached File  20200511_150620.jpg   165.82KB   0 downloads

1 week onld just gave them a feed today 0.6 ec with the a and b with the sillica in first
  • The Dude Abides, 2scoops, duke and 8 others like this

#2 duke

duke

budding cannabis chemist

• Moderators
  • 12,829 posts

Posted 11 May 2020 - 04:34 PM

@Rambo_d welcome back your babies look ok from here so all i have to say is best of green mojos and stay healthy,peace

• 2scoops, Zipp, Highasyalike and 5 others like this

#3 Rambo_d

Rambo_d

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 11 May 2020 - 04:55 PM

Cheers duke hope your ok :)
  • 2scoops, duke, Zipp and 4 others like this

#4 Homer

Homer

Green fingers, bad back

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts

Posted 11 May 2020 - 05:30 PM

Hi Rambo a couple of things IMHO 24/7 light schedule is a waste of electricity studies have shown that anything over 18/6 produces diminishing returns also it dosen't give your plants a chance to use it's stored energy secong the discoloration looks like a cal/mg deficiency what is your ph? 

• 2scoops, duke, Zipp and 5 others like this

#5 Rambo_d

Rambo_d

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 11 May 2020 - 05:54 PM

5.8 mate does it ill bang the timer on tomorriw then and give them the 18/6 thanks for the advice homer. I've added a bit if cal mag but I'll add some more into the next feed. Always appreciated mate :)

#6 Rambo_d

Rambo_d

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 12 May 2020 - 01:18 PM

Quick update temps and humidity are holding steady at 25 and 50 to 60 humidity.

I have made a feed up with calmag in this time as well as the sillica a and b ph is 5.8 and the ec is now 0.7 with the calmag added.

The light cycle has now changed i have kncked it down to 20 4 off i will be dropping to 18 6 next week then 16 8 the week after.

I'll put pics up ever couple of days and keep this updated as well :)
  • The Dude Abides, 2scoops, duke and 6 others like this

#7 2scoops

2scoops

In for a penny, in for a pound.

• Administrators
  • 18,519 posts

Posted 12 May 2020 - 03:44 PM

I think the plants just look a bit hungry Rambo myself if you`ve just given one feed up to now. But yes see how they go now you have added calmag, although myself i think it were prolly just lack of ferts and not a calmag issue, just upping AnB ferts and feeding more frequent would have been enough i think myself. Just feed every 2 or 3 days now and you should be sound as well, just make sure pots aren`t still soggy and heavy and if they are give them an extra day before feeding. Good to see your back growing. :)

• Zipp, Homer, Horse Badorties and 4 others like this

#8 Rambo_d

Rambo_d

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 12 May 2020 - 04:00 PM

Glad to be back i was wanting to pop 1 right in straight after but things got in the way. Cheers jimmi ill give them a feed tomorrow thats 2 days after the last feed.

i plan on veging a fair bit longer this time and having a longer flower period try and get the most out of the space thats there mukka what do you think?
  • 2scoops, Zipp, Homer and 4 others like this

#9 2scoops

2scoops

In for a penny, in for a pound.

• Administrators
  • 18,519 posts

Posted 12 May 2020 - 04:37 PM

Glad to be back i was wanting to pop 1 right in straight after but things got in the way. Cheers jimmi ill give them a feed tomorrow thats 2 days after the last feed.

i plan on veging a fair bit longer this time and having a longer flower period try and get the most out of the space thats there mukka what do you think?

If you feed tomorrow make sure pots have dried a bit, you can go ott with feeds and coco with seedlings and cause root problems, but yes you know crack mate.

Yes veg longer, maybe tie them down a bit when they are big enough, basically bend them over and tie them to sides of pots should do you ok . Theirs lotsof different way to go, but firstly they`ll need to be topped in a few weeks time.

Check out these grows for great ideas on training im sure if you`ve got a question just ask them they`ll help out.

Spaceman grow https://www.t-g-c.nl...k-grow-journal/

Zipp grow https://www.t-g-c.nl...-styleee/page-3

• The Dude Abides, duke, Zipp and 6 others like this

#10 Rambo_d

Rambo_d

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 12 May 2020 - 05:17 PM

Cheers mate I'll have a look after a bath just had the phlizon3000w cob delivered I'm over the moon :)

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.