Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

London Seed Centre and The Green Circle`s Summer Noodler weed growing competion

London Seed Centre Zamnesia daft fuckers growing weed noodler pot. massive......

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
315 replies to this topic

#11 paul_led_126pro

paul_led_126pro

Starting out

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 07:17 PM

Just had a dive into the seed stash and tell ya what , I have something special up my sleeve ;-) now to try find a king pot

Exciting time’s ahead

So do I put a photo in the tent of my current grow and go 12/12 from seed, or do I put it in the tent that my wife and daughter is gonna be putting up to grow on some bedding plants and hanging baskets ,

Yep that’s right even the wife is impressed how good the plants are growing in the tent she wants in on the indoor sun lol

Paul
  • 2scoops, duke, Zipp and 6 others like this

#12 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,525 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 02:36 PM

Just had a dive into the seed stash and tell ya what , I have something special up my sleeve ;-) now to try find a king pot

Exciting time’s ahead

So do I put a photo in the tent of my current grow and go 12/12 from seed, or do I put it in the tent that my wife and daughter is gonna be putting up to grow on some bedding plants and hanging baskets ,

Yep that’s right even the wife is impressed how good the plants are growing in the tent she wants in on the indoor sun lol

Paul

You can do as you please mate flip it when it shows or veg it and flip it so long as is it`s flipped to 12/12 before 28th of June i think i said then jobs a good en. You don`t wanna be vegging too long though what with pot size and such like, im all for flipping when i see a a few real leaves myself. But they do really good if ya just flip straight away Paul, anyhow it`s your shout mate. :)

• Zipp, WalterEgo420, Horse Badorties and 3 others like this

#13 Rambo_d

Rambo_d

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 06:16 PM

I have just emptied a king pot and lobbed a cheese seedsman fem in some water I'm looking forward to this one I've never had a try in a pot noodle.
  • 2scoops, marque08, Zipp and 4 others like this

#14 Rambo_d

Rambo_d

Has dirty fingernails

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 06:17 PM

Attached File  20200527_190102.jpg   167.41KB   0 downloads
  • 2scoops, marque08, Zipp and 4 others like this

#15 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,525 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 06:56 PM

Good luck with it Rambo. :)

• Zipp, WalterEgo420, Horse Badorties and 3 others like this

#16 marque08

marque08

pretty mashed

• Respected User
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 07:45 PM

Wish I could have a pop, but my room will be finished way before this will end. Shame as it’s a great little comp.
  • 2scoops, Zipp, WalterEgo420 and 4 others like this

#17 ZenArcher

ZenArcher

Cleaned my nails

• Respected User
  • 2,181 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 08:33 PM

So... Did the firing gun go off?  No problem,  I'll get mine in to soak asap ;)  

• 2scoops, paul_led_126pro, Zipp and 5 others like this

#18 paul_led_126pro

paul_led_126pro

Starting out

• Respected User
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 08:54 PM

I was gonna drop a couple of the legends signature trifle in to sprout but thinking about it logically that would be an epic waste to kill in the pot noodle challenge so I’m having a rethink , gonna out 2 in paper tonight but can’t decide what I wanna kill out of the stash lmfao
Paul
  • 2scoops, Zipp, WalterEgo420 and 5 others like this

#19 2scoops

2scoops

Pot-Ted

• Respected User
  • 18,525 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 09:33 AM

Wish I could have a pop, but my room will be finished way before this will end. Shame as it’s a great little comp.

Can you not go straight to 12/12 mate ?  :)

• marque08, Zipp, WalterEgo420 and 5 others like this

#20 marque08

marque08

pretty mashed

• Respected User
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 10:24 AM

Can you not go straight to 12/12 mate ? :)

Doing autos this run
  • 2scoops, Zipp, WalterEgo420 and 4 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: London Seed Centre, Zamnesia, daft fuckers growing weed, noodler pot. massive......

IPB Skin By Virt
Disclaimer: You must be over 18 years old to view/use this website. T-G-C.nl does not encourage growing cannabis or possessing cannabis, Learning how to grow cannabis is purely for educational purposes. All information on this website is strictly for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and educational purposes. Please check the laws in your own country as T-G-C.nl is in no way responsible for repercussions of accessing the website. All information is stored on a secure server in Amsterdam. We advise all visitors against breaking the law.